Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Mystic Timbers First Rider Auction

Mystic Timbers First Rider Auction

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post February 11th, 2017, 5:27 pm

Points on hand: 6,689.00 Points
1430.jpg
Hey guys! As you know Kings Island will be getting a new GCI wooden roller coaster called 'Mystic Timbers" and a new charity event has gone live for people to raise money to be one of the first riders and the first to find out #WhatsInTheShed

Some details about being the first riders for this Charity Event. First riders will recieve:
a First Official Rider t-shirt
Dinner
Unlimited rides on Mystic Timbers from 7:00pm - 9:00pm!
First Official Rider Commemorative Ticket

Minimum to raise in order to ride? $100. That minimum can be reached by you paying yourself or if other people donate to your page.
Interested? Here's the link: https://www.firstgiving.com/410830/mystic-timbers-first-official-rides--launch-party

(If no one else decides to go from CoasterCrazy you can count on me for some pictures and videos!)
Last edited by matthew6969 on February 14th, 2017, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drummer, Guitarist, Coaster Enthusiast and a metal head??
126 Credits and counting!
Creator of MK Media on all social media platforms!

Post February 13th, 2017, 2:07 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Wow, that top 3 already. Looks like a family on the names. Each a $1000 bucks donated by themselves. Talking about really wanting to be that first rider... Any coaster enthusiast knows a new wooden coaster improves by the months... Why pay so much for the weakest ride this coaster is going to give?
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post March 18th, 2017, 5:27 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Looking forward to hearing the ride reports from some of CC members! TOPIC BUMPED! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to General Theme Park Discussions