Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Duel Station's loading and unloading.

Duel Station's loading and unloading.

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post July 13th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Points on hand: 3,557.00 Points
Is this a bug in the sim where after the ride is over, you do not be on the side of the station where the train ends once you exit the train? You actually be on the side of the station where you loaded up in the beginning of the ride.

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
If I understand what you are asking, once you leave "ride view" back to "walk view" it will go to where the walk view left off. If this really bothers you just jump on the train and then enter ride view
What are these for?

Yes, that is what I'm referring to. I was just asking if it's a bug in the sim. I shoot my videos as if the person riding is an actual guest.

I walk up the stairs, wait till the gates open, then I ride. If the gates are already open, I wait till the next train, because theoretically, "people are already on that train."

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,068.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
If should be possible to edit together two videos to get around the problem.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2