Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster So what's your opinion on releasing a bad track...

So what's your opinion on releasing a bad track...

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

that you put so much time into, but just is unfixable??? I say I should do it, even though it wouldn't get more than a 4, if that. Just because I put a couple of hours into it, trying to fix that part.

Post March 16th, 2004, 11:58 pm

Points on hand: 2,936.00 Points
If you know people are going to rate badly, then why even upload it? The whole point of uploading, for me, is getting people to download and like the ride I built, not download it and say it sucks. I'd put more time into it and fix it. It can be fixed somehow, just find out how. Send the track around to a few people and see if they can fix it. But I wouldn't upload it until its fixed. Unless of course its something minor.

Post March 17th, 2004, 12:12 am

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

if you know its a bad track, dont upload. Fix the problem, nothing is unfixable (well, in NL anyways, looks at self with height, lol). Just take your time, people rush stuff alot.

Post March 17th, 2004, 8:15 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Yeah, if there is something you can't fix, just keep working on it, and eventually you'll fix it.

I don't make coasters in NL for people to like them or rate them high, because then I'd make boring steel coasters all the time, but I make what I personally like IRL and in NL. Most people wouldn't find a 75ft. out and back in NL that great but would that stop me from making one just because other people don't like them?

Post March 17th, 2004, 8:50 pm

Points on hand: 2,936.00 Points
IntaminFan, I see your point, and I agree totally with you. I sorta stated what I meant to say wrong... I didn't mean that I uploaded soley to get good rates, but so that other people can download and enjoy the rides that I built and enjoy riding/building myself. I wouldn't build a ride either just to "please the people" (not that my rides do that anyways [:p]) but it has to be a ride that I like and will have fun building, and then my next goal is to please the people and build a good ride.

Post March 17th, 2004, 10:10 pm

Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points

I build rides so when I upload them, I like to see what kind of things that I did wrong and what things I did good. If people would say things such as correct you, then I make better rides. If they tell me it sux, I feel a little depressed. [:(]

Post March 17th, 2004, 11:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,647.00 Points
i suybmitted a track a couple days ago that i knew was bad at some parts the reason was so someone could give me suggestions on how to fix the problem...no one commented so far so maybe it is pointless

Return to No Limits Coaster