Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions storm runner update

storm runner update

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post March 21st, 2004, 11:03 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
Tonight i went to a Hershey Bears hockey game, and on the way home we went beside the park. There you could clearly see that the Barrel roll, flying snake dive, and track almost all the way to trailblazer was done. I was amazed seeing the ride for the first time ever. I mean the barrell roll and flying snake dive are atleast 100ft off the ground, the cobra loop looks MADD intense, and of course the top hat looks great. The park looks so different now. The flying snake dive also looks INTENSE. The only way i could describe it is a half barrel roll and half loop (meaning that's how you'd make one in RCT). I'd say the ride will definatly be done very soon[pshades]

[peakhill][launch]

BTW the hockey game was great to, 8 fight's (2 in the first 15 seconds), 2 Brawls (one included the goalie's) and over 220 minuets of penalties. Oh yea did i mention the bears won 5-0 and the first 2 fight's were KO's won by the bears[sillyme][stoning][pdie][hello][flush][devilish][xx(][B)]

definatly one of the best hockey game's i was ever at

Post March 22nd, 2004, 4:56 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points

Post March 22nd, 2004, 5:17 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
You gotta love them good old hockey fights. Also, I can't wait for Storm Runner to open. I might go to Hersheypark again next summer.

Post March 23rd, 2004, 4:15 pm

Points on hand: 4,515.00 Points
i am most likely going to go this summer, bringing my new video camera, i might even make a coaseter video, not for sale or anything just for like this sight maybe.

Post March 23rd, 2004, 4:20 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points

Post March 23rd, 2004, 8:26 pm

Points on hand: 2,585.00 Points
Well, that ride is looking good. Hopefull some good air on the top hat...and this thing really needs to be intense, or it might turn out to be a bit disappointing.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions