Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines Is Scream Machines good?

Is Scream Machines good?

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post March 28th, 2004, 8:19 pm

Points on hand: 69.00 Points
I was wondering if Scream machines is good as No Limits. Id like to get it because you have more things. Are they the same or different?

Post March 28th, 2004, 9:35 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

yes and in parts better. Some parts are same, some parts are different and has more advanced features than nl.

Post March 28th, 2004, 10:09 pm

Points on hand: 69.00 Points
I wanted it because it has morer coasters than no limits. So thanks Im going to get it.

Post April 20th, 2004, 2:24 pm

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
--------------------
Last edited by DjJavixxxxx on September 9th, 2014, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 20th, 2004, 4:01 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i should defenatly get it, it has alot of track types, you can make very realistic track if you want.
In my opinion is a GREAT game. [:P]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 23rd, 2004, 9:56 am

Points on hand: 2,261.00 Points
Scream Machines is in many features better than no limits and the sound isnt too bad.
I like Sceam machines more than No Limits.

Sorry for Mistakes im german and not so good in english.

Post April 23rd, 2004, 10:58 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I think its a cool game, with more track types and so on. BUT, I don't think that it is quite as realistic as NL, I think the g's in NL are pretty much correct, but the g's calculated in SM are often quite wrong I feel, also, the NL editor is much easier to use than the SM editor, although once you have been using it for a while, they are both probably about as easy as each other. Sounds on SM are much better I think. SM is slightly too slow for me, when you are riding the coasters in NL they just look like they are going faster, even if they are actually travelling at the same speed. In SM, even the best people, still get kinks in the track that can't be gotten rid of for some reason, well I know all the tracks that I have downloaded have had little kinks in them in places. But SM is still a cool game, probably just about as good as NL is [:)]

Return to Scream Machines