Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Willium Hung CD, free and legal

Willium Hung CD, free and legal

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 6th, 2004, 11:24 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

http://mp.aim.com/audio.index.adp?mxid= ... 97.h395.p7
Try it before you buy it!!!! This "cd" is so f[:(][xx(]ked up, it'll make you cry. Really, you'll die of shock and laughter. Go to 13 minutes (it's a mutilated version of Hotel California) this one made me cry, William Hung has made it onto my hitlist that I started, hmmmmm, now!!![:(][:(][}:)][}:)] LISTEN @ YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Last edited by coolbeans326 on April 6th, 2004, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 6th, 2004, 11:25 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post April 7th, 2004, 1:14 am

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

"An unexpected error has occured..."

She bangs...she bangs...

Post April 8th, 2004, 12:28 pm

Points on hand: 4,653.00 Points
William Hung truly is an American inspiration. [worship] He knows he is a bad singer and dancer, but he still strives forward to entertain us. With next to no talent, he is still going to make a bunch of money on this, so who's really laughing at who here? His quote from his first audition sum up his honesty, integrity, and heart:

"I have no professional training. I already gave it my best, and I have no regrets."[approve]

It is the classiest thing any contestant has ever said after being ripped apart by the judges. Someday I hope to shake his hand.

For all things Hung, check out http://www.williamhung.net

Post April 8th, 2004, 6:02 pm

Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points

This morning on Kid Kratic I was listening to his CD. It sound terrible and hurt my ears, but it was good that he believed he could do good and did.

Post April 9th, 2004, 2:26 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,581.00 Points

It's all crap and Americans are stupid for supporting him. I could go out and yell crap, and nobody would throw money at me. If they did, I would hit them and call them stupid.

Post April 9th, 2004, 2:59 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Post April 9th, 2004, 5:52 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

I just heard some of his music and a baby could do better.

Post April 9th, 2004, 6:25 pm

Points on hand: 4,653.00 Points
Geez, guys, have a sense of humor![;)]

Britney Spears can't sing either, and she's super rich (thanks in part to the millions of non-Americans who swallow that crap just as readily as we do). The whole music industry is ridiculous! At least Willy Hung won't blow all his cash on drugs and parties like most musicians do...[flush]

Post April 9th, 2004, 10:25 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

my point exactly Master of Puppets, I'm not just any American, I'm a picky American, I hate Willium Hung, he sux. Why would you even wanna pay money for crap??? Answer me why would you wanna pay for his unoriginal crap???? It's all crap, who ever buys his crap is also crap, you hear me??? Your crap!!!
@ MoP your an idiot if you hit someone who gave u money just for the hell of it, but if your hitting them just because you can, then it's okay.

Post April 9th, 2004, 11:33 pm

Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points

William Hung does suck. I think them making all those things are just making fun of him. They should just leave them alone, even though he does sound horrible.

Return to Off Topic Discussion