Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ read the text

read the text

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

read the text

Yes, i read the text and then i download.
5
71%
Nope, i first download the ride, and then i read it.
1
14%
No, I look at the picture and then i download and maybe do i read it later.
0
No votes
No, i just download and rate, without reading...
1
14%
 
Total votes : 7

Post April 29th, 2004, 2:46 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
i've noticed on some coasters of mine that people not read the text i wrote. On one track i had stand in red, ps. sorry mac users, this is a track packager.
and what do i still see. a rating from a mac user that said that he couldn't open it.[:(!]

So...
Who of you all does read first the text and then download it???
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post April 29th, 2004, 7:32 am

Posts: 1536
Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points
Location: Etobicoke(Toronto), Is Ontario a state?, Canada
Offline
i think its easyier to read the text, after all im a collage level reader, but sometimes there is a storie or there is no text at all.but whatever

Post April 29th, 2004, 7:34 am

Posts: 471
Points on hand: 3,321.00 Points
Location: Mering by Augsburg, Germany
Offline
Well, I look at the picture first, then I read the text and after that I download it.

I know the problem, so I put the important thing in the first line and make it bold, red (or yellow)

Bino

Post April 29th, 2004, 10:49 am

Posts: 82
Points on hand: 427.00 Points
Offline
They just don't look at the text I think.. [dunno]
I look at the pic [shocked], then at the text [blah][blah][blah](!if it isn't to long! [:O]), if I like it.. I download it [:p]!

Post April 29th, 2004, 12:28 pm

Posts: 235
Points on hand: 3,741.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Offline
i look at the pic, read the text, download, and rate just like anyone should. it sounds like you're pretty happy to just be a college-level reader screamomatic. i could care less what mine is, i was at college way back in like middle school.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post