Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion My head, it freaking hurts and it's not going away

My head, it freaking hurts and it's not going away

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

It's been throbbing since my 3 period class today which was about 9:00 AM West Coast, and it just keeps throbbing like a heart beat, I think I'm gonna go over-dose on pain killers (not really) got any more suggestions to help with it, I would appreciate, luckily I have no homework tonight.[^]

Post May 19th, 2004, 6:28 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
I have a suggestion, but you may be too chicken to try it. [:P] Get some Ben-Gay or Icy Hot and rub it on your temples and the back of your neck (ben-gay works the best). After doing that, soak your head in very warm water for a few minutes. After doing that, lie down for about an hour. I know it sounds scary and painful, but it usually works for me. I get migraines fairly often, and this is usually the only option I have since I end up throwing up any medicine I take.

Post May 19th, 2004, 6:32 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

hmmm, wats Ben-Gay, maybe I can get my mom to rush out to the store and get me some.

Post May 19th, 2004, 6:44 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,873.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

hmm I am a sufferer of Migraines as well, get them everyday, a good cigar and they're gone [:D] Of course I do not recommend you go and smoke a cigar, just sharing the info on how I fix it, other ways I fix them is to take 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen
(yes I have a prescription for it) and take one and in 10 minutes you'll feel alllllll better. I also am not saying for you to go and get 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen, other ways is to uhmm eat something? or sleep it off.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post May 19th, 2004, 7:07 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

hmm I am a sufferer of Migraines as well, get them everyday, a good cigar and they're gone [:D] Of course I do not recommend you go and smoke a cigar, just sharing the info on how I fix it, other ways I fix them is to take 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen
(yes I have a prescription for it) and take one and in 10 minutes you'll feel alllllll better. I also am not saying for you to go and get 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen, other ways is to uhmm eat something? or sleep it off.

I can imagine you sittin in front of your computer smoking a big ass Cuban cigar, with smoke spilling out of it, but that's my imagination doing its thing, anyways keep wit your suggestions (minus the smoking stuff [redsmoke], I think weed would do more good for me than that, plus it makes you feel like your flying[sillyme]) My head still hurts, and I think its more than a migrane.... it's worse.

Post May 19th, 2004, 7:19 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,873.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

naa I never smoke inside a building, has to be outside and some wind, else I don't smoke. I really hate second hand smoke and know others do too, I rarely smoke where there are other people and much less inside somewhere.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post May 20th, 2004, 10:37 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

why not run at the wall at high velocity at high speeds, when you wake up the pain will be gone however brain damage may occur.

Post May 20th, 2004, 6:44 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by The Edge

why not run at the wall at high velocity at high speeds, when you wake up the pain will be gone however brain damage may occur.

lol, don't think any more brain damage can occur more than it already has[:D], but the pains gone now, took some aleve and went to sleep, woke up and no more head pain.

Return to Off Topic Discussion