Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Cedar Point V.S SFMM

Cedar Point V.S SFMM

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Cedar Point V.S SFMM

Cedar Point
72%
SFMM
28%

Total votes : 36

Post January 19th, 2005, 12:09 am

Points on hand: 2,282.00 Points

What park is better? I will post up the votes from the other sites to. So chose carefully!

Post January 19th, 2005, 9:24 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
1) all six flags parks REALLY suck.
2)why do we have another poll asking this?

Post January 19th, 2005, 12:17 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
never been to both but between those parks has always been a battle. Do we really have to vote again?

Post January 20th, 2005, 6:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,511.00 Points

Post January 20th, 2005, 7:18 pm

Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points

I've only been to CP and I heard that SFMM sux, but that's what they say. and, coaster99: sfog and sfstl are actually decent six flags parks.

Post January 24th, 2005, 8:47 am

Points on hand: 281.00 Points
Bank: 7,431.00 Points

I did say neither I'd reather go to a non chain park like HW or IB or KW anything not tied to a Corp.

Post March 3rd, 2005, 9:38 am

Points on hand: 4,273.00 Points

I've been to both parks just this past summer and bunches of other times, Everyone knows that Cedar Point is taking lead in the race to be the best park around. Sure SFMM has a great line up of coasters (X, Goliath, Riddler's Revenge, Viper, Superman, Scream ect..) but Cedar Point dominates the compition. Cedar Point is chuck full of "The world's first" coasters: Magnum (first to top 200ft.) Millennium force (first to top 300ft.) Raptor (First inverted to bare a Cobra-roll.) Wicked twisters (first impulse to have spirals on both sides....and the tallest) TTD (First to top 400ft..first to top 120mph.)ect...I could go on and on.. SFMM might have some world's first to, but they can't compare to Cedar Point's Fierce Line up of coasters, except X & Goliath.

P.S. ravenrider....just because they are owned by a chain or corp. don't mean that they're bad or untrustworthy, so if you don't go to chain own parks like the Six Flags chain, or Cedar Fair Chain...or the Universal Studio's Chain, boy are you missin' out, because each of the park chains that i've just mentioned have some of the best parks in the U.S. mainly Cedar Fair...

Return to Off Topic Discussion