Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Prank phone calls

Prank phone calls

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 23rd, 2004, 6:38 pm

Points on hand: 3,604.00 Points

I know its illegal, but its so funny. Once me and my friends called a bunch of chinese restaurants and asked them if they had any boiled rottweiler lips, or parmesian poodle, or chuaua on a stick. It was so funny, i was laughing so hard. I didnt get caught but a friend told me a story and she did...the police came to her house. Anywho, whats the funniest prank phone calls you guys have ever done? If you were brave enough that is[:D]

Post May 24th, 2004, 8:14 am

Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points

Ive been thinking of pulling a prank call, but if you go to
http://www.ebaumsworld.com
you will find a bunch of soundboards for prank calls.

Post May 30th, 2004, 4:39 pm
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
i called an old chinies woman i kept actin like a gansta and all she said was yi yi and i put on my band and shee kept yellin yiyi. or it was when a kid picked up and i just had a random conversation.
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Post May 30th, 2004, 4:53 pm

Points on hand: 3,604.00 Points

once i called someone and I had a conversation with her for like 15 minutes then after 15min she asked who she was talking to, I laughed then made up a random name, lol

Post May 30th, 2004, 7:10 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,581.00 Points

Originally posted by man

i called an old chinies woman i kept actin like a gansta and all she said was yi yi and i put on my band and shee kept yellin yiyi. or it was when a kid picked up and i just had a random conversation.

That's not funny. You are a loser.

As for the whole prank phone call thing, I remember doing that when I was like 8 years old.

Post May 30th, 2004, 11:44 pm

Points on hand: 3,800.00 Points

Me and a friend left about 100 messages on random peoples answering machines with wierd messages such as "(flamboient male voice)I'm calling for Rick to conferm his vasectomy tomorrow at 3" and I almost got my friends dad to pledge $100 to the united animal rights in Iraq and Afganistan commission.

Return to Off Topic Discussion