Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster NL 1.5 Update...Update!

NL 1.5 Update...Update!

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 1st, 2004, 10:46 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

http://www.nolimitscoaster.de/progress.htm

Seems pretty intresting, with lots more animated things to be added, sounds quite nice and it could actualy be worth while downloading it this time around

Post June 1st, 2004, 11:03 am
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

thats awesome!! those cars look so cool, all the new stuff sounds great! i cant wait for this.

Post June 1st, 2004, 12:16 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

well, i guess it kinda does... not that that has anything to do with the 1.5 update... i cant belive that they have remodled tons of stuff, added tons on new tracks, images, stuff etc, and just give it away for free!

Post June 1st, 2004, 12:58 pm

would be better if they made the catwalks better imo. The trains do look pretty damn sweet i admit, and since there all out on being realistic as possible may aswell have some nice catwalks...ironicly like the ones in SM [lol]

Post June 1st, 2004, 1:38 pm

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
--------------------
Last edited by DjJavixxxxx on September 9th, 2014, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 1st, 2004, 2:37 pm

Points on hand: 3,321.00 Points
The pics are really looking great, and the features sound amazing to me.

Bino

Post June 1st, 2004, 5:10 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Amazing! Theres is so much more detail in the coaster trains which look really good. And everything else ole told us about seems like it is going to be a very very cool update.

Post June 1st, 2004, 5:15 pm

Points on hand: 3,286.00 Points

I hope that they improved the sound a little bit or somthing because I think the chain and some other things don't sound totally realistic.

Post June 1st, 2004, 6:42 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
WOW, is it really true that we can use ANIMATED OBJECTS??? [shocked][:O]
awesome, i can't wait [:P][:P][:P]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 1st, 2004, 6:55 pm

Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points
no he siad that there will be more animated objects, not that yuo can add your own

Post June 1st, 2004, 8:48 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Ohh yes, when He said expect sumtin around mid-may, i think he ment an update on the progress, not the actual thing, anyways Itz looking & sounding good. But I'm not sure about having more poly's, my comp can barely run some rides with good fps as it is, if they over due it, I might not beable to ride any rides with 3DS [:(]
I also hope they do the Invert floor dropping animation and the Flooless floor panel opening animations along with the opening, and closing of the gate [:)]
P.S
Originally Posted by Ole
The progressive mesh rendering engine allows moving objects such as cars to be rendered at a continuous level of level.
Okay, thats real specific, lol. Itz alright though, we find out what you mean when it comes out.

Post June 1st, 2004, 10:11 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
It probably makes sense if you're a computer person lol. I can't wait for this update to come out!
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 2nd, 2004, 10:45 am
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

WOW, is it really true that we can use ANIMATED OBJECTS??? [shocked][:O][:P][:P][:P]
no, its not [lol] he saying that alot of the things on the cars have become animated, witch is still cool. i hope its ready soonInsert[:D][^][:D][peakhill]

Post June 2nd, 2004, 12:18 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by GRIM

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

WOW, is it really true that we can use ANIMATED OBJECTS??? [shocked][:O][:P][:P][:P]
no, its not [lol] he saying that alot of the things on the cars have become animated, witch is still cool. i hope its ready soonInsert[:D][^][:D][peakhill]

damned [:(][V]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 2nd, 2004, 3:36 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Those are some very awesome looking Arrow trains. I love the handles on the restraints and the new wheel assemblies...along with all the other new textures on the train.

The progressive mesh rendering engine allows moving objects such as cars to be rendered at a continuous level of level.

If you read this while paying attention, you'll see that he said moving objects such as cars...meaning that the objects in the game will be be moving, not 3d objects [;)]

Post June 2nd, 2004, 4:06 pm

Points on hand: 4,185.00 Points
Unfortunantly he meant the car. .3ds objects in the scene will remain static for now. On trains where it is appropriate there will be more moving parts than just spinning wheels and restraints.

-Ride_Op

Post June 2nd, 2004, 4:41 pm

Beautiful! Seriously though...wink wink nudge nudge on the catwalks

Post June 2nd, 2004, 7:06 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by IntaminFan397

Those are some very awesome looking Arrow trains. I love the handles on the restraints and the new wheel assemblies...along with all the other new textures on the train.

If you read this while paying attention, you'll see that he said moving objects such as cars...meaning that the objects in the game will be be moving, not 3d objects [;)]

if you also noticed, I underlined the words a continuous level of level, but itz alright, I forgive you[lol]

Post June 3rd, 2004, 9:09 am

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
That looks damn good, too bad it's probably gonna take quite a while untill it's done. But still it's awesome they are still doing all this for free [pshades]

Post June 3rd, 2004, 9:30 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

Post June 3rd, 2004, 9:55 am

Points on hand: 6,164.00 Points

They're like 75% done. I hope it releases soon! Look at the wheels of the car! They're much more detailed

Post June 3rd, 2004, 2:06 pm

Points on hand: 69.00 Points

Post June 3rd, 2004, 2:30 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Originally posted by The Edge

Beautiful! Seriously though...wink wink nudge nudge on the catwalks

[lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 4th, 2004, 6:31 pm

Points on hand: 2,843.00 Points
Hi! This is my first post. I'm Silver Zephyr.
Yesss!!! This is Awesome! My computer is slow as a slug and the improved frame rates will help alot.

Post June 4th, 2004, 9:51 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by Silver Zephyr

Hi! This is my first post. I'm Silver Zephyr.
Yesss!!! This is Awesome! My computer is slow as a slug and the improved frame rates will help alot.

Itz still gonna be slow for you because they are increasing the polyies in the designs, so the framerate will probably be a little slower, or stay the same, if there is an increase, it won't be that big of one. I recommend a new video card. http://www.pricewatch.com
If you want quality, but don't wanna spend to much, I recommend an nVidia????????? Geforce FX card of any type. You could also try Radeon, Need more help on picking the video card right for you, feel free to PM me. [:D]
And if you wanna spend a lot of money now, I gurantee this card will last for a long, long time. the Radeon x800 Pro or XT You can get the pro on pricewatch for $411, I would buy it right now, but I don't have any money
P.S. Don't go buying something like that until you know about what your computer can handle....example your mother board may not be able to support 8x AGP cards, in which case purchasing a high end card like the x800 would be a waste. Learn about your computer before purchasing, and consider upgrades if your other parts of your computer are out dated.

Next

Return to No Limits Coaster