Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion 13 Ghosts

13 Ghosts

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 5th, 2004, 11:11 pm

Points on hand: 2,347.00 Points
A very creepy film. Some of those ghosts were crazy looking. I thought it was a good movie, atleast for scares, but I'm no horror film expert.

Yeah, I'll admit that it was horrible story/acting wise, but it was big on the visual effects, and I know movie buffs hate it when a movie relies on that, but I just thought it had awesome effects & character designs.

The Jackal was one mean motherf**ker.

Your thoughts?
Last edited by OneKoolCJ on June 5th, 2004, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 5th, 2004, 11:15 pm

Points on hand: 4,347.00 Points

Post June 5th, 2004, 11:27 pm

Points on hand: 3,604.00 Points

That movie was funny! And the Jackel was my favorite ghost, they way he/she scratched that persons back, me and my mom were laughing so hard, we were like get her jackel get her.[lol] That house was cool but i couldnt live in a house made of all glass. Its an ok movie, but like i said in a previous topic, i am not scared by movies anymore, grew out of that a few years ago

Post June 5th, 2004, 11:45 pm

I think scary movies are scary during the movie but after, when you really think bout the plot n stuff your just like wtf?

Post June 6th, 2004, 7:49 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

the film rules, espiecaly when that man just cut clean in half by the doors which shut on him, the his body kinda slides down the glass.....[lol] awesome

Post June 6th, 2004, 7:19 pm

Originally posted by INS4N3_thefirst

I think scary <A TITLE="Click for more information about movies" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||movies|AA1VDw">movies</A> are scary during the movie but after, when you really think bout the plot n stuff your just like wtf?

why is the word movies underlined?

Post June 7th, 2004, 10:56 am

Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points

Ill have to agree with edge, the lawer getting sliced by those doors was pretty tight. It wasnt that scary, Actually, most scary movies were back in the older days, nowadays, the plots are getting crappier for most movies, and their comming out with more visual effects than good acting.

Post June 7th, 2004, 1:42 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,581.00 Points

CABIN FEVER IS SCARY

No wait. It isn't. Another modern day flop. It's funny though, and the girls are damned hot, so I'll watch it. 13 ghosts.... Can't say I liked it, can't say I disliked it. I just kinda sat there :| throughout the whole thing. Would you believe it that when I went to see it, we got rejected cuz my friend wasn't 18. What a load of crap. I was gonna send her home and go see it by myself, but that wouldn't be very nice, now would it?

Post June 8th, 2004, 12:49 pm

Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points

That movie is so freakin dumb! I have it and when I first saw it I was sitting there like okay...after that I didn't know what to think about it. It just isn't scary.

Return to Off Topic Discussion