Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster NL 1.5 Update...Update!

NL 1.5 Update...Update!

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 7th, 2004, 4:53 pm

Points on hand: 6,164.00 Points

Originally posted by thecool326

Originally posted by Silver Zephyr

Hi! This is my first post. I'm Silver Zephyr.
Yesss!!! This is Awesome! My computer is slow as a slug and the improved frame rates will help alot.

Itz still gonna be slow for you because they are increasing the polyies in the designs, so the framerate will probably be a little slower, or stay the same, if there is an increase, it won't be that big of one. I recommend a new video card. http://www.pricewatch.com
If you want quality, but don't wanna spend to much, I recommend an nVidia????????? Geforce FX card of any type. You could also try Radeon, Need more help on picking the video card right for you, feel free to PM me. [:D]
And if you wanna spend a lot of money now, I gurantee this card will last for a long, long time. the Radeon x800 Pro or XT You can get the pro on pricewatch for $411, I would buy it right now, but I don't have any money
P.S. Don't go buying something like that until you know about what your computer can handle....example your mother board may not be able to support 8x AGP cards, in which case purchasing a high end card like the x800 would be a waste. Learn about your computer before purchasing, and consider upgrades if your other parts of your computer are out dated.

Wow you really know the poop of that![:O]

Previous

Return to No Limits Coaster