Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 rock n roller coaster recreation for rct2

rock n roller coaster recreation for rct2

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

Can someone make a recreation of rock n roller coaster for rct2 from disneyworld?

Post June 10th, 2004, 6:30 am

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
--------------------
Last edited by DjJavixxxxx on September 9th, 2014, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 10th, 2004, 11:52 am

Points on hand: 2,983.00 Points
very hard to do because it is hard to get piccys of it without the building around it, but i have been on it about 10 times, and all i can remember is the start and end [blah][stupid]u never know dj someone might be able to

Post June 10th, 2004, 1:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,092.00 Points
Bank: 10.00 Points

Perhaps you should look at the post above![lol]

DjJavixxxxx said he will not do one.

Post June 13th, 2004, 6:18 am

Points on hand: 2,983.00 Points

Post June 27th, 2004, 7:49 pm

I know that rock n roller coaster is hard to recerate in rct2 becuse of the buling around the track. You can go on some disneysites to find what the track looks like I have seen the track on a disney site but I forget what the site is. To find what the track of rock n rollercoaster looks like tip in a serce for rock n roller coaster and you should get a site with the track layout and constion picters of the track I hope that this helps if someone makes the track. thanks for eveyones help I relly aspeted it.
Chrisps

Post July 2nd, 2004, 11:01 pm
Pyro_136

Points on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
i rode the RNR a while back and also attemted to recreat it on RCT but failed. At RCDB.com u can see the RNR by going the Superman The Ride at Six Flags Holland page, a identical ride but built outdoor. your welcome![;)]

http://www.rcdb.com/quicksearch.htm?qui ... n+The+Ride

Post July 15th, 2004, 9:30 pm

You can aslo do a search on rock n roller coaster the site shows some of the track but not the whole track. I neather know that the track inside of the rockn roller coaster buling is the same as the superman at sixflags holen that is relly cool thanks for the link to the superman the ride at sixfalgs hollen. I will try to recarate the rock n roller coaster track but I don'nt know how to make a a big loop like the ride has. Every time I make a rollercoaster the insety is relly high. I have troble making lim luched coasters with the big loops in the ride like rock n roller coaster can someone help me with making the big loops for the lim lunched coasters? Plese pm if anyone knows how to make a lim coaster with the big loops and how to lower the insey on the lim coaster thanks.
Chrisps

Post July 15th, 2004, 9:51 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Making one is like making a rec of Disaster Transport. Just not possible. (mostly)

Post July 16th, 2004, 12:27 am

Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points
Originally posted by DjJavixxxxx

no

if you didn't have anything to contribute, then why did you bother saying anything at all?

Post July 16th, 2004, 4:02 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by chrisps

I have troble making lim luched coasters with the big loops in the ride like rock n roller coaster can someone help me with making the big loops for the lim lunched coasters? Plese pm if anyone knows how to make a lim coaster with the big loops and how to lower the insey on the lim coaster thanks.
Chrisps

You can hack a lift with a trainer. Get the 8cars trainer, it's great to use, can anyone provide a link [:D]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 16th, 2004, 10:18 am

Points on hand: 3,741.00 Points

Post July 26th, 2004, 7:59 pm

Thaks for the link to the 8 car per trainer I have downled it but my dad won'nt let me youse the 8 car per trainer becuse it could mass up my rct2 game so I will try doing the reaction with the lim coaster but I don'nt know how instse it will be becuse I am not good at making rollercoasters for rct2 I know how to start the track but I don'nt know how to make the loops that are at the start of the ride I know how to make small loops but not big loops can someone tell me how to make the bigh loops?
thanks
chrisps

Post July 26th, 2004, 8:09 pm

Points on hand: 4,347.00 Points

Originally posted by whitewolf2759

Originally posted by DjJavixxxxx

no

if you didn't have anything to contribute, then why did you bother saying anything at all?

Becuase he has the authority to

Post September 24th, 2004, 10:22 pm
Pyro_136

Points on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
RRC start wit a half loop half a corkscrew and a full corkscrew. nothing special there. look at the website i posted early..r

Post September 25th, 2004, 10:00 pm

Points on hand: 2,654.00 Points
started it like a month ago, and almost finished. Funny thing that u posted that question

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3