Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Scary movies

Scary movies

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 11th, 2004, 3:31 pm

Points on hand: 2,814.00 Points
texas chainsaw massacre was pretty scary. i like final destination 2... it was more surprising than scary for me [:O][shocked][:O]

Post June 11th, 2004, 6:09 pm

Points on hand: 3,604.00 Points

Originally posted by Antoine

texas chainsaw massacre was pretty scary. i like final destination 2... it was more surprising than scary for me [:O][shocked][:O]

When we first got the texas chainsaw massacre, i didnt watch it with my family, but they watched it on the big screen in the great room (surround system and all). Well, the great room has a 2 story high ceiling and the whole damn house could hear that chainsaw and my mother screaming. Well, when they were done watching it, i said "Was it really that scary?" and she said "Yes!" A few days later i saw it and laughed for most of the movie. I always seem to side with the "bad guys". I was saying in my mind "Get him, chop his head off!" Then when it was over i was like LOL.
Now that i think of it, i think the only movie that has just scared the pants off me was this movie about some insane clowns[:p]... can't remember the name of it though

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion