Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Eurocup 2004

Eurocup 2004

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 13th, 2004, 1:52 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Hi. Whoe do you think who will win the europian cup? Go England because we are the best but do you think we will beat France tonight.?

Post June 13th, 2004, 4:46 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

WE HATE FROGS! HOW CRAP IS THAT

90th minute: England 1-0 France

92nd minute: England 1-2 FRANCE!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG! I just broke the door, whoops........MY GOD!! What the HELL was gerrard trying to do, thats disgracful, you just don't do that, that late in a game with such high stakes!

But when it comes down to it, the lads played well and I don't think we'll have a problem progressing to the next stage

Post June 13th, 2004, 5:17 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
lol, it doesn't matter who win, it's only a stupid game, first you kick players to get the ball, once you got the ball, you kick it away, Just give every player 1 or 2 footballs and then play, let's see how good the keepers are [lol][lol][lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 13th, 2004, 5:25 pm

Points on hand: 3,810.00 Points

Or do away with the ball and let them kick poop out of each other (which, admittedly, they quite often do anyway...) B)

Bleugh, frogs suck. I say no more... ;)

Post June 13th, 2004, 5:52 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

yes, well my msn name at the moment says kinda the same thing, but the staff would probably edit it if i posted my msn name [lol]..........I've always hated the french though, I am totally anit france, almost as much as I hate america [lol][lol][lol] HAHAHA j/k.....Theres rumours though, that all French people are gay, personally, I do NOT want to find out if this rumour is true, so, I'm just gonna leave it at that

I did used to like zinedine Zidane aswell........ahwell, u know, he's a bellend

Post June 14th, 2004, 10:31 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Post June 14th, 2004, 11:14 am

Points on hand: 6,164.00 Points

HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND (holland)

Post June 14th, 2004, 1:57 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Gouldy, tell me what have the french ever done. I have know idea why England is sterotyped for hating France, but stupid members here obviously are living up to this sterotype. I find is perfetic and also quite sad. Football sucks and how anyone could sit and watch it for 90 minutes is beyond me. I can honestly say i havnt yet seen 1 highlight of the England-France game and really dont plan too. And what really pisses me off, is the retarded people from England that go around starting riots because we lost. These people are no doubt the biggest losers i hate yet to see...i think ill retire to some unknown country away from all these dumb people...iraq for example...they have things sorted there

Post June 14th, 2004, 2:30 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

[lol] hahaha, don't get talking to me about riots, I'm from Wolverhampton and support Wolves, theres a riot after avery flippin wolves match, its stupid and there is no need for it. I am just a peaceful fan who likes to sit on the terraces with a pie and watch "the beautiful game" and its your choice not to like football, and i can imagine its pretty bad for you at the moment as no one is talking about anything else. I just like to go and watch the football, I also think rioters are idiots, but they are not football fans, they are just people who have chosen to go to the football matches cus it draws the most people, for the biggest fight.......please don't get them confused with football fans, the real fans are nice calm people like me [:)]

Why ask what the french have done? Isn't it obvious, they eat frogs! [lol] nah, I have my own views about other countries, just as there is people in france who have views about us lot, I haven't really got a problem with french people or whatever and it wasn't like I was syaing that they are gay......that just seems to be what people think, not my stereotype.

Post June 14th, 2004, 2:36 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Oh, and Holland are a proper class team (they play in orange like wolves [:D]), I hope they get through to the final, aswell as England so we can have a proper great match [:D]........that ones just for roelywoely right there [;)]

Post June 14th, 2004, 2:40 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by gouldy

Oh, and Holland are a proper class team (they play in orange like wolves [:D]), I hope they get through to the final, aswell as England so we can have a proper great match [:D]........that ones just for roelywoely right there [;)]

@ school today we all made a bet of the next match, i guess it was Netherlands and Germany. The most people say that holland will LOSE [:P][:D] i think it will be 1-1 [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Return to Off Topic Discussion