Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines Water Rides

Water Rides

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post June 13th, 2004, 4:48 pm

Points on hand: 2,802.00 Points

I think you should get waterpark rides to put into the Scream Machines game. I don't know why I just thought it would be a lot of fun to make slides.[?][?]

Post June 13th, 2004, 5:11 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i guess it would be fun to have a water coaster, but if you add water rides like slide or river rapids. It's not a rollercoaster sim anymore...
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 13th, 2004, 11:49 pm

Points on hand: 2,690.00 Points

Post June 14th, 2004, 11:06 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Omg! I dont believe it! Dragons IOA just realised a buig update for free and you always want more MORE more!

Post June 14th, 2004, 12:31 pm

Points on hand: 3,564.00 Points
Maybe people want more than just a roller coaster sim!

Post June 14th, 2004, 12:56 pm

Points on hand: 2,347.00 Points
I would absolutely LOVE to see water rides eventually integrated into SM.

Post June 14th, 2004, 12:58 pm

Points on hand: 2,644.00 Points
If you wer REALLY good with 3d stuff, you could sculpt the slide, and then use an invisible track for the ride. The lift would be the stairs.

Post June 14th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

i guess by making a bobsleigh coaster you could also make waterslides. Bobsleighs coasters ren downan open track with no rails, and i guess this could be intergrated to make water slides etc

Post June 14th, 2004, 2:10 pm

Points on hand: 3,321.00 Points
Well, there are also water coasters (coasters!). I think this would be a great addition. But the developers should releax from this update and start a new one with full power and new idas.

Bino

Post June 14th, 2004, 4:23 pm

There are still updates planned for SM1 like better trains, but other than those, my focus is on SM2 now. Actually, my focus is on a better website, but that is almost done [:)]

Post June 15th, 2004, 1:34 am

Omg! I dont believe it! Dragons IOA just realised a buig update for free and you always want more MORE more!

I just thought I would give a suggestion to see if anyone was interested. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Jeez...[B)] [sillyme][worship][;)]

Post June 15th, 2004, 1:45 am

You didn't offend me. You guys wanting more is what drives me to keep pumping out new stuff [:)]

Post June 15th, 2004, 10:38 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

And if you want me to buy it, throw in go-carts [;)] that in a sim would be worth my $25, besides, I already am deeply considering buying it, the additon of go-carts would insure my decision, P.S they have to be drivable, meaning I get to controll the person, but still water parks, might insure my perchase of the game as well, and if you have a flying coaster already, that would insure purchase as well.

Post June 16th, 2004, 12:39 am

I'm still on the demo and unless something goes terribly wrong with my computer or the game then I will prolly buy it.

Post June 16th, 2004, 2:34 am

Points on hand: 3,604.00 Points

Originally posted by thecool326

And if you want me to buy it, throw in go-carts [;)] that in a sim would be worth my $25, besides, I already am deeply considering buying it, the additon of go-carts would insure my decision, P.S they have to be drivable, meaning I get to controll the person, but still water parks, might insure my perchase of the game as well, and if you have a flying coaster already, that would insure purchase as well.

of the top of my head, here is whats in screammchines, b&m all but dive machines(flyers are in there), geovanola hyper (however thats spelled) GCI woodies and other wooden trains, 4'd, intamin track with drag trains, looping, invereted, hyper, can change track shape from quad rail to tri rail to singuler). Schwartzkopf looper, Vekoma with sitdown and flying dutchman, suspended, there is Togo standup, arrow suspend, a new invisible track (i'll let your imagination run with that) outterrail with mini bike trains, mine train. WORKING tranfser track and shed AND dual load stations. Morgan hypers, and a bunch of other stuff that i know i have left out, these are from the top of my head. That stuff alone makes the game worth MORE than 25 bucks!

Post June 16th, 2004, 7:57 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i think that spinning cars would be very awesome to have in it, but i guess that there will come then tons of recreations from spinning coasters [:D]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 16th, 2004, 9:03 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

And if you want me to buy it, throw in go-carts that in a sim would be worth my $25, besides, I already am deeply considering buying it, the additon of go-carts would insure my decision, P.S they have to be drivable, meaning I get to controll the person, but still water parks, might insure my perchase of the game as well, and if you have a flying coaster already, that would insure purchase as well.

Yeah i would alsop love a train simulator intergrated into a rollercoaster sim, also why not add a flight simulator, car simulator. Hell whilst were on the subject why not also be able to make Nascar tracks and race in them.....in otherwords thecoo326...shut up!

Post June 16th, 2004, 5:02 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by The Edge
Yeah i would alsop love a train simulator intergrated into a rollercoaster sim, also why not add a flight simulator, car simulator. Hell whilst were on the subject why not also be able to make Nascar tracks and race in them.....in otherwords thecoo326...shut up!

srry, didn't know it was that time of month again for you, what did I do to you? Its go-carts you can find em at any park, and it was just a suggestion.

Post June 16th, 2004, 7:37 pm

jeez kids calm down! I didn't mean to start fights or anger people when i started this.

Go Karts are found at any park and are a very good idea, In fact, Mt. Olympus would be a perfect example of park that has water rides, go kart tracks, and rollercoasters. I know it would take much time and effort to integrate water rides and go karts, and if its not gonna be done i totally understand, I just thought it was a good idea. Plus RCT 3 is coming out with all these features, so they will have it.

I have one more idea for a new feature, why not enable rct coasters to be loaded into scream machines, then with scream machines you can make any banking changes or inversion, or height changes there. Then (if this is all possible) convert the file with all the changes back into the RCT 1/2/3 game. With this the idea of having a RCT track editor would come true, and make the enthusiast world a perfect peaceful happy place. ;) or maybe not...but i can dream cant i?

Post June 16th, 2004, 11:14 pm

NL already allows RCT1 importing, and the results are not good due to the limitations of RCT. And importing them back into RCT would be very impossible [:)]

Post June 17th, 2004, 3:54 am

Post June 17th, 2004, 8:26 am

Points on hand: 3,564.00 Points
Please no go carts| if thats what you want go and buy a racing game! go carts would be about as much fun as having rideable spin n spuke rides. However water coasters water rides could be fun!

Post June 17th, 2004, 1:21 pm

Ahh thats another good idea! Flat Rides!...That you could control about how long of cycles etc. But I think RCT 3 will provide that thrill.

Go Carts are not able to made in a racing game. Plus with go carts they go over bumps and stuff.

Post June 17th, 2004, 1:21 pm

Ahh thats another good idea! Flat Rides!...That you could control about how long of cycles etc. But I think RCT 3 will provide that thrill.

Go Carts are not able to made in a racing game. Plus with go carts they go over bumps and stuff.

Post June 18th, 2004, 12:54 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Yes they do, and I've never seen a racing game that allows you to create your own track, and If no one else will do it, I guess I'll learn how to make games myself, and then make it myself. lol.

Return to Scream Machines