Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area RCT3-Grassy Fair

RCT3-Grassy Fair

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post February 17th, 2005, 11:16 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Hey yall, I've been working on a park all week long since Sunday, and I'm getting near the end of finishing the park the park. All I need to do is some final landscaping, food naming, setting the mechanic's location, and making a final run to make sure its perfect, or the way I want it.
The park includes 6 roller coaster and 19 other attractions to accomodate the coasters.
- Mega Coaster, built in the back of the park. Offers lots of speed, air time, and hight, not recommended for riders with vertigo.
- B&M Floorless, this floorless coaster offers something unique. Fly through 5 daring inverions as you soar over peoples heads and a pond.
- Kiddy coaster - some mediocre coaster I built for the smaller riders.
- Dueling LIM coasters (2 coasters) Race against 2 unique tracks as you twist your way through 3 inversions, and avoid near collisions with the other track.
- Small Wooden Coaster - built in the back of the park. Gives some air time in a small area, built mainly because I wanted 1 wooden coaster in the park.
There are plenty of things for every one of all ages. There's jungle themed raft rides, Coasters roaring over head, and rides for the little ones to enjoy. If theres any one park you download this year, make it Grassy Fair Theme Park (Rated to have the best coasters by the RCT 3 rating thing)
P.S
It is quite laggy on my comp, so if your interested in downloading, don't get your hopes up yet, here are the reccommended specs.
- 512 mb DDR at least!!!
- 128 mb Radeon 9600 + or Geforce equivelent
- 1.4 ghz processor

The release day is scheduled to be this Sunday, I hope I will get more rates this time. And I hope people tell me something other than how laggy it is.

Post February 18th, 2005, 1:37 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points

Post February 22nd, 2005, 10:25 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area