Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster What coaster type would you like to be added next?

What coaster type would you like to be added next?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 29th, 2004, 5:25 pm

Points on hand: 2,678.00 Points
Oooh, a water coaster would be nice. But actually, it would be cool to seea mine train, or a different type of stell track for kiddie coasters.

A flying coaster or suspended coaster would cool too.

Post June 29th, 2004, 7:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,055.00 Points

i am a fanatic of intamin gigas and rockets coasters so i want the same of Xcelerator said.

Post June 30th, 2004, 4:40 pm

Points on hand: 664.00 Points
One way for everyone to get almost every car type they want in NL is to allow .3ds files to be imported as new train types. SM does this. It allows you to make your own trains and put them onto specific track types. I also think that instead of having 2 diffenent track types for the BM standup and BM sitdown etc., you should just be able to choose the car type you want for 1 track style.

Post June 30th, 2004, 6:10 pm

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

I agree with that nannerdw, the multiple tracks is a waste as they use the same tracks for some, and 3d cars would open up both other ride types and innovative new train types. Also, I think each track should have more specific options, such as different rail amounts for intamins and the loop type track with the big midrail for schwarzkopfs, etc.

Post June 30th, 2004, 6:25 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
How about letting you create custom cars? Like in SM?

Previous

Return to No Limits Coaster