Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Scariest coaster experience.

Scariest coaster experience.

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 29th, 2004, 6:45 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
OMG!!! I almost fell out of my chair!!! [:(] wow, thrilled by pictures. lol. The restrains system look like it would really give men a good "kick" in the nuts, lol. [lol] [lol] [lol] Anyway, what do you mean by setting up your seat right?

Post June 29th, 2004, 9:06 pm

Points on hand: 3,604.00 Points

On acrophobia, there are two styles of seats, the new and old ones. The news are VERY comfortable and dont hurt men at all in that certain place. Now for seating your seat, well we arnt all the same height so stand up coaster seats can be adjusted up or down. Therefore, if you really wanted to, you could push your weight on the seat and force into a sitting position, or if you are special, you can jump up when they lock the seats and your feet will be dangiling (not recomeneded for men). They give you enough time to adjust it but all you have to do is just stand there and not lock your knees, they'll say you're seats are no locking and they wont move up and down anymore.

Post June 29th, 2004, 9:51 pm

Sound's complicated. Maybe this will be my new "scariest experience on a coaster"

Post June 29th, 2004, 9:56 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

Originally posted by coasteragent99

Maybe this will be my new "scariest experience on a coaster"
no, just your most painful experience on a coaster[lol]

Post June 30th, 2004, 5:58 am

Points on hand: 2,566.00 Points

Post June 30th, 2004, 3:50 pm

Points on hand: 4,515.00 Points
my scariest experinece on a coaster..was at SFDL when I rode Mind Eraser for the 1st time and my sister sitting behind me said the bolt that was holding the wheels on or something like that was coming off...and being young i beilved her..[sillyme], the next scariest thing was also at SFDL on S:ROS and its not that scary but the ride stopped on the lift pretty low to the ground..it was just blocking problems..it got going again and stopped almost at the top..and was like rocking back and forth..and yea i about s**t my pants.

Post June 30th, 2004, 3:57 pm

Wasnt there some intamin coaster where the lift screwed up and the train fell back and crashed into another car in the station?

Post June 30th, 2004, 5:15 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

i dont think so.
another scary experance was on big thunder mountain, i was on it when it crashed one time! i was very scared when i saw the stoped train ahead of us. the train i was in was stuck for 2 hours before the operator could get us off...

Post June 30th, 2004, 10:04 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
Originally posted by rctycoon112

Wasnt there some intamin coaster where the lift screwed up and the train fell back and crashed into another car in the station?

That couldn't happen.[;)] Anyways, my scariest coaster experience was probly the first time I rode Millennium Force. But now that ride is nothing to me.

Post June 30th, 2004, 10:39 pm

no, just your most painful experience on a coaster [lol]

Oh, noooooo!!![:(]

Post June 30th, 2004, 10:59 pm

But i think it did, I do remember one day on a news report, there was some coaster, i am almost sure they said Superman Ride of Steel, but the train crashed into an other train because it fell back from the lift hill. If the hill has anti rollback grooves, then it couldnt happen, but no one was injured so it wasnt from the top, it could have been like at the very bottom

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions