Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion GAME - Whats This Coaster ?

GAME - Whats This Coaster ?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 10th, 2004, 3:01 pm

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
So, this is the new game i think lol.

How to play:
Well, the first thing you must do is go to www.rcdb.com and look for a coaster. When you fond one, save the picture "target as" and after rename to another name, and upload it here.

Whats the funny? Well. To do that you must said WHATS THE NAME OF THE LAST COASTER BEFORE YOUR POST (And for check is that coaster you must give the link to the photo at RCDB.com) One time you found it , you can post your next coaster.

RuleS:

????????? You must said before post any photo the name of last coaster

????????? You must include the link to the RCDB Image at the answer of the name of last coaster to check if its true

????????? If you dont see the option of UPLOAD FILE (At the top left corner), first post the answer and after edite your message, then you will see it

????????? Kiddy rides are not available

????????? Woody pictures must be taken at the first drop or an overall view, is not available to post a photo taken of the woddy in a turn.

????????? The name of the photo must be modified, cause if not people will see the original name

????????? Only photos of RCDB are available

????????? If the file you take is bigger than 90kb, you can resize it and then upload

I will make an example.

Whats this coaster??

Image Insert:
61.37 KB
Last edited by DjJavixxxxx on July 10th, 2004, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post July 10th, 2004, 3:04 pm

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
It's oblivion, and you can check the image here http://www.rcdb.com/installationgallery777.htm?Picture=9

I hope you understand, if you have any problems or question post it.

So, here WE GO!!!

What's this coaster??

Image Insert:
40.82 KB

Post July 10th, 2004, 3:22 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Topic will be locked due to the copyright on all the image files and what not and also having 100kb pictures uploaded with each post is just going to slow things down. Thirdly i was already planning a quiz on this

Return to Off Topic Discussion