Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Shaq Moved To Miami

Shaq Moved To Miami

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 11th, 2004, 9:09 pm

Points on hand: 4,004.00 Points

I love Shaq very much. He trade to Miami for Odom, Grant, and Butler to Lakers. I think Kobe could play next year with 3 guys or he should be in jail. I just read the newspaper today and its sad. I read on the paper says Phil Jackson won't be coaching Lakers this year. I know that Lakers are losers this year but Pistons are the better team.

*i'm not crying, just a sad story*

Post July 14th, 2004, 3:32 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Kobe might not be here this year either, and watch, nobody is gonna like the l8rz this year because they suck, typical of Local fans. And I think Carl Malone (however you spell his last name) is retiring, isn't he?

Post July 15th, 2004, 10:44 am

Points on hand: 1,968.00 Points

What is actually happening is that Karl Molone is in talks w/ San Antonio (he still hasn't got that elusive ring). You are very right about the deal w/ Shaq, the Lakers will be out of the limelight for a good while. Beings that there is going be a new coach and problems w/ trying to get Kobe to pass the ball (that is if he is still around). And now look for Miami to becomea a team worth watching as they rise to at least the second or third best in the east out of the pocket.

Return to Off Topic Discussion