Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines what do you guys think?

what do you guys think?

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post July 28th, 2004, 4:48 am

Points on hand: 3,604.00 Points

I have designed anything in a while but i have some infinished coasters. I have started 2 launched b&m flyers. One with a launch like the hulk, go up a lift half way up, launch out or my prototype with an extended launch then an angle of ascension (trying to simulate flight take off). If i take up the first design it will prob be just an average flyer with inversions, but if i do the second one (which will take a lot of time) it will try my best to simulate ariel maneuvers, prob simular to a fighter jet. So what do you think?

Post July 28th, 2004, 5:35 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
sounds all nice
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 28th, 2004, 10:59 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I definitely think you should go with your second idea, as you say the first would just be your normal average B&M flyer, but the second idea is actually very original, I think you should try and make that one and put a lot of effort into it to make it your smoothest and most realistic and just generally your best ever, because that is a great idea, I like it a lot. Perhaps it could be like a jet fighter taking off from an aircraft carrier, with a sudden burst of speed and acceleration, I like it [;)]

Post July 28th, 2004, 5:20 pm

Points on hand: 3,604.00 Points

I was leaning toward the second idea, but dont expect it anytime soon, heheh. Going to take some time to do

edit- just came up with another idea, i could use the invisible track [:)]

Post August 20th, 2004, 6:12 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

I like the second one, I've tried that before in NL, very difficult, but if you can pull it off, trust me, it will all be worth it, and if not, then SCREW THE RATER!!![devilish], lol, j/k[:D]

Return to Scream Machines