Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions best coaster at alton towers?

best coaster at alton towers?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

best coaster at alton towers?

Oblivion
8%
Nemesis
50%
Air
21%
Corkscrew
No votes
Spinball Whizzer
4%
Runaway Mine Train
No votes
Dragon Coaster
4%
Squirrel Nutty Ride!
13%

Total votes : 24

Post June 6th, 2004, 2:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,983.00 Points
what do you think is the best coaster at alton towers?? there is mych debate in my family, so what do you think?
Last edited by Edge on June 7th, 2004, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 6th, 2004, 3:10 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
I have never been there. But from the looks and sounds of it, I think Nemisis is the best there.

Post June 6th, 2004, 5:34 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i have never been there, but i hope i goes sometimes to there... [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 6th, 2004, 5:53 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Firstly I don't think there was any point in asking this question, I mean, no one (except drunk or stupid people) is gonna say anything other than Nemesis, so I have no idea why there would be any debate in your family unless your parents are always drunk and your stupid, which I'm guessing is correct [lol]

And secondly, you missed 3 coaster off the list, 3!! not even just 1 because you forgot it, but 3!!!! I mean, theres no point in putting anything other than Nemesis on the list but you can't forget "spinball whizzer","The runaway minetrain" or "that crappy dragon one that no ones cares about except for retarded kids with really strange disorders which make them like crappy things and say things like, mommy i cacked my pants".....or at least i think thats what its called.....

Post June 6th, 2004, 9:15 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

I think Spinball Whizzer would be the best, but from the ones listed I would say Nemesis.

Post June 6th, 2004, 9:55 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by gouldy

Firstly I don't think there was any point in asking this question, I mean, no one (except drunk or stupid people) is gonna say anything other than Nemesis, so I have no idea why there would be any debate in your family unless your parents are always drunk and your stupid, which I'm guessing is correct [lol]

And secondly, you missed 3 coaster off the list, 3!! not even just 1 because you forgot it, but 3!!!! I mean, theres no point in putting anything other than Nemesis on the list but you can't forget "spinball whizzer","The runaway minetrain" or "that crappy dragon one that no ones cares about except for retarded kids with really strange disorders which make them like crappy things and say things like, mommy i cacked my pants".....or at least i think thats what its called.....

rofl, it there really a ride with the name "That crappy Dragon one that no one cares about except for retarded kids with really strange disorders which make them like crappy things and say things like, 'Mommy I crapped my pants.'?" Lol, there are tears running down my cheek, its just so stupid that I can't stop laughing thinking about.

Post June 7th, 2004, 2:43 am

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
--------------------
Last edited by DjJavixxxxx on September 9th, 2014, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 7th, 2004, 8:51 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

oh my god....let me guess who voted for oblivion, but hey I did say to vote for anything ele you'd have to be either stupid or drunk........well he's *edit* stupid anyway *edit* [approve] [:D] I personally can't see how anyone could like that ride at all, unless they were just too scared to go on the other rides.

and to thecool326.....sadly no, there isn't one called that, it would be funny of course, but no there isn't [:(] Its now my new life mission to get Alton Towers or any park for that matter, to build a ride with that name [;)]

Post June 7th, 2004, 9:57 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

ah! there we go nice and edited. I voted for Squirrel Nutty Ride...of course, no doubt the best ride there. Nemesis comes in a close second just due to the fact of the 4.5g helix it has going on after the first corkscrew...thats really the only reason i ride nemesis, the g' force on that helix on the back seat is just intense. Oblivion is alright as its really the only coaster at Alton towers with air-time so probaly third. Then Corkscrew just because of the fun of it, the head banging just adds to the ride, and on the back seat you get some air-time off the drop. Air in 4th because..meh, its not lived up to what it should be and so on....

Post June 7th, 2004, 1:03 pm

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
--------------------
Last edited by DjJavixxxxx on September 9th, 2014, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 7th, 2004, 1:35 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

oh my god....let me guess who voted for oblivion, but hey I did say to vote for anything ele you'd have to be either stupid or drunk........well he's spanish, that comes under the heading stupid

what the love? So all Spanish people are stupid? By your comments it sure seems so. I'll let you know it was a stupid spanish person that made this website and dishes out over $300 a month for you to come download, chat and ride coasters from across the world. I do not appreciate you calling me stupid. I am mexican in direct descent with a deep family history in Spain. Heck, there's a city there name after our last name. So watch it next time when you call a race stupid. We just might turn on you and make you look damn stupid. God why all of a sudden in the past day bunch of ignorant idiots have been making stupid posts. And to top it off, most have been made by Engliosh speaking people and not Spanish people people.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 7th, 2004, 2:40 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Just messing is all, I think I have said a few times before, ignore anything stupid I say, cus I know I say stupid things quite often, and I will agree that was one of them, I know 3 spanish people and they all seemed pretty stupid to me and I know it seems very prejudgmental for me to say that spanish people are stupid because of that, but to me at the time it just seemed like an ionnocent comment, I'm sorry if I offended you, and I take it back, there was no malicious intent what so ever and I'm sorry. [:)]

Post June 7th, 2004, 10:57 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

oh my god....let me guess who voted for oblivion, but hey I did say to vote for anything ele you'd have to be either stupid or drunk........well he's spanish, that comes under the heading stupid

what the love? So all Spanish people are stupid? By your comments it sure seems so. I'll let you know it was a stupid spanish person that made this website and dishes out over $300 a month for you to come download, chat and ride coasters from across the world. I do not appreciate you calling me stupid. I am mexican in direct descent with a deep family history in Spain. Heck, there's a city there name after our last name. So watch it next time when you call a race stupid. We just might turn on you and make you look damn stupid. God why all of a sudden in the past day bunch of ignorant idiots have been making stupid posts. And to top it off, most have been made by Engliosh speaking people and not Spanish people people.

Sounds like you need a vacation. You seem really stressed out the past couple of weeks.

Post June 8th, 2004, 2:29 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

the votes r reset?
where's Javi's oblivion vote? [lol]

Post June 8th, 2004, 6:05 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Sounds like you need a vacation. You seem really stressed out the past couple of weeks.

Don't even start with me. If you were in my shoes, then you'd understand. Plus if I took a vacation, this site would literally crumble.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post July 28th, 2004, 5:44 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by DjJavixxxxx

VOTE FOR OBLIVION OR DIE!! [lol]

You can kill 20 people, they didn't vote for oblivion [lol]

Post July 28th, 2004, 9:06 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

this site would literally crumble.

He's right, the site would be run by drunkards if he left LOL

Post July 28th, 2004, 1:01 pm

Points on hand: 3,352.00 Points
Air if you can be bothered waiting through the ques. THe hurrendously long que really kills that ride..

Return to General Theme Park Discussions