Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion palmPSone? is that rumor?

palmPSone? is that rumor?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 7th, 2004, 11:36 am

Points on hand: 4,004.00 Points

I found out this website that it will be like PSP but the PSone will be handheld instead of console. Take a closer look. Tell me if it's bogus or not bogus.

EDIT: Gardiner from CA did that.
Last edited by RCTfansMal818 on August 7th, 2004, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 7th, 2004, 11:47 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Well I'm a gamer and this is the first that I've heard of this and anyway, why on earth would they make that when they've got the PSP coming out, well, soonish.....in a year...or 2 [lol] They just wouldn't. So I'm thinking its bogus otherwise it would have been in the new edition of games master..........and its not, so yeh, bogus.

Post August 7th, 2004, 12:53 pm

Points on hand: 6,164.00 Points

All those annoying small things, I have my PS2 and I'm very pleased with it, and I'm looking forward to PS3

Post August 7th, 2004, 1:11 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Well, I don't know why you think its annoying, I mean, You can't exactly take your PS2 in your car (unless you're a rich bugger) or just around with you. Wait till the PSP comes out, its as good as PS2 except its about as big as a game boy advance (just slightly smaller actually) and it can do mental amounts of stuff, like play your mp3's or mini discs and then also theres the games that have PS2 standard graphics and can be bigger than PS2 games. PSP is actually going to be better than PS2 was and is. And I for one, am going to buy one when they come out...not annoying in the slightest [;)]

Post August 7th, 2004, 1:32 pm

Points on hand: 6,164.00 Points

Originally posted by gouldy

Well, I don't know why you think its annoying, I mean, You can't exactly take your PS2 in your car (unless you're a rich bugger) or just around with you. Wait till the PSP comes out, its as good as PS2 except its about as big as a game boy advance (just slightly smaller actually) and it can do mental amounts of stuff, like play your mp3's or mini discs and then also theres the games that have PS2 standard graphics and can be bigger than PS2 games. PSP is actually going to be better than PS2 was and is. And I for one, am going to buy one when they come out...not annoying in the slightest [;)]

Maybe your right, but I mean, I get really confused by these small things, and I don't know what to buy anymore.

Post August 7th, 2004, 3:40 pm

Points on hand: 4,004.00 Points

Return to Off Topic Discussion