Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Best Coaster at SFMM?

Best Coaster at SFMM?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Best Coaster at SFMM?

Riddler's Revenge
36%
X
43%
Revolution
No votes
Batman the Ride
No votes
Superman the Escape
No votes
Goliath
7%
Psyclone
No votes
Colossus
No votes
Viper
No votes
Scream
7%
Deja Vu
No votes
Ninja
No votes
Canyon Blaster
No votes
Gold Rusher
No votes
Flashback (lol)
7%

Total votes : 14

Post September 10th, 2004, 5:41 pm

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

Post September 10th, 2004, 6:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,352.00 Points
Really, please stop with all of these Polls. What is the fascination in them? I haven't been to SFMM but I would really want to ride Riddler's revenge.

Post September 10th, 2004, 7:30 pm

why does everyone hate these polls? just answer them and i would be satisfied and not write any new polls for a while, dont you people get it? Dont all you hate it when people don't answer your polls, questions, or topics?

Post September 10th, 2004, 8:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

They hate these polls because these polls are pointless, as many people have told you time and time again, quit the polls and we will not get mad at you, just try to post only helpful info. And why did you put LOL next to Flashback, its a great ride and is unfortunate how rarely it is open.

Post September 10th, 2004, 8:52 pm

ive heard time and time again it stinks and is slow and dull.

Post September 10th, 2004, 9:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

actually, its kinda fun, just make sure u have IB profin.

as for me, riddler looks kick ass, ohhhh the things i'd do to get that thing!! X is a close second

Post September 10th, 2004, 9:34 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Haven't been on any SFMM's so I just voted for X, lol.

Post September 10th, 2004, 10:18 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Goliath Jr. Had to pay my way to get on that lil [insert cool beeping censor sound here, because I like that sound]. And it was worth it, because I'm probably the tallest person to have been on that, and I am lying, look at me I'm lying. Why does it matter how good SFMM rides are, they all suck. Every single one of them. From Superman the Escape` to Psyclone to your mom's favorite ride. They all suck. Except for Batman, Riddler's, X, Viper, and Goliath is fun, if you say its not, your sh[r]ting yourself. Collossus is alright, but its a disappointment for being a woody, same with Psyclone. I fine Flashback to be alright, because there is usually no line. Super Man the Escape sucks now that Xcelerator is around, I think you get the same feeling, but Xcelerators way better. and some more crap from my fingers......

Post September 10th, 2004, 10:20 pm

To G-Force, stop judging things from "What you've heard", if you haven't ridden it you shouldn't dispute it, I have been on it around 40 times, mostly back when it was always open, and it's a very underrated coaster. It paced perfectly IMO, beginning to slow down just before whipping into the next hairpin drop. It is impossible to know how great Flashback really is just by pics and such. While it is a little rough, it only adds to the excitement, nothing too extreme.

Post September 10th, 2004, 10:47 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Flash Back isn't rough to me, it just has some geforces that whip you around, which might make it seem ruff. My problem with it is that the restraints kept on getting tighter, and tighter on me the last time I went on it, (who knows how long ago that was)

Post September 10th, 2004, 11:07 pm

Yea, thats why it has gotten worse over the years. Luckily, I'm pretty short so the restrains dont bug me much. The G-Forces and the whiplike hairpins are awesome, if only B&M would integrate this into one of their coasters, that would be an awesome ride.

Post September 11th, 2004, 1:19 am

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

Goliath and Riddler all the way. X wasn't open at the time I went, it was still under testing.
Thrills by the Bay - Your #1 News Source for Bay Area Parks!
http://thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

Post September 11th, 2004, 4:34 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I feel riddler is the best, close by batman and chased by X. riddler provides perfect timing of inversions. moves etc, matman is pur eintensity and X is innovate, adrenaline rushing drop and unexpected suprises on it which you lose sense of direction rapidly on it.
WWS
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post September 11th, 2004, 5:10 am

Points on hand: 3,352.00 Points
Riddler is right at the back of the park too, I bet you could get a few early rides while everyone else goes for X.

Post September 11th, 2004, 8:27 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
y we hate these polls because it's senseless. For what reason r u posting this? why do you want to know it?
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Return to General Theme Park Discussions