Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Indian's Pitcher Gets Shot On Team Bus

Indian's Pitcher Gets Shot On Team Bus

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 30th, 2004, 9:07 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
Cleveland Indian's pitcher Kyle Denney was on his teams bus heading to an airport near Kansas City after a game around midnight ET when he was shot in the leg. Denney first thought it was a firecracker or some type of rookie prank that some of his teammates were playing on him since it was rookie initiation night. But then Denney looked down at his boot and saw a hole about the size of a coin and saw blood leaking out of it. Just then he realized that he was shot. He quickly yelled out for the teams trainers to come assist him. They seemed to stop the bleeding and were able to pop the bullet out. Later, Denney said that it was just one of those things, and that he was very lucky to be wearing those boots, if not, who knows how bad this could have been.

Heres the link:[url][/url]http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news.jsp?ymd=20040930&content_id=876309&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp

Post September 30th, 2004, 10:07 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

thats wierd, whats the point of shooting some one, i hope the idiot gets caught.

Post October 1st, 2004, 8:45 am

Points on hand: 2,644.00 Points
So am I t o assume that the bullet did NOT come from inside the bus? I wonder what slowed the bullet down more, the boots, or the bus... something tells me, the bus.

Return to Off Topic Discussion