Board index Public Relations Site Related How do you become an admininstrator or Moderator?

How do you become an admininstrator or Moderator?

Posts that are directly related to the site.

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

I was just wondering, and exactly what do they do?

Post October 1st, 2004, 10:18 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Make your own website?

Administrators do exactly that, admin.

And moderators and do a full array of tasks...depending on what the admin tells them to do.

Post October 1st, 2004, 10:19 pm

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

So thats how they became that? What is Grim then? Did he created the site?
How do you become a moderator?

Post October 1st, 2004, 10:23 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

The admin choose who they feel is the right person to be a moderator...very much like getting hired for a job

Grim? I don't know, I thought he was just a vip

Post October 1st, 2004, 10:33 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Post October 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
The best way to become a moderator here (or at any other site) is to not ask how to become a moderator. I know that sounds kind of rude, and I really don't mean it that way, but it is true. They will pick who they feel is right for the job. Asking about it would probably lessen your chances of ever being picked.

Post October 1st, 2004, 11:15 pm

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

Not too long ago, WWS was taking moderator applications. Just bee cool and don't spam or flame anyone and who knows...

Post October 2nd, 2004, 12:10 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

What is Grim then?

grim would be a rich kid whose donated a lot of money to the site and is a VIP, how much has he donated now?

Post October 2nd, 2004, 4:02 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,893.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

best way is to not ask about it, and to be productive on the site. be recognized for your good actions and not for annoying ones. Flaming is a big no no here. Donating has nothing to do with becoming part of the staff either. Kev was once a mod for his good sportmanship on the forums and will to help others, he resgned though, seemed like the kids got to him [:p] As for admin positions, I chose them from the staff and that my friend, takes a lot of dedication and trust to become one. Trust is a big issue for me as I don't want people to delete my whole site with one click as the admins have the power to do that.

Post October 2nd, 2004, 5:37 am

Points on hand: 5,351.00 Points
dont worry weeweeslap i dont think anyone will delete this site its too cool,anyway mop,gfa and rb wont do that will they!!!

Post October 2nd, 2004, 8:48 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

RB? Redbrad? [lol] Damn at him being an Admin. I know that ive been a mod here from pretty much the start of the site and ever since. Our job is do what WWS tells us or get lynched [lol] Well actualy its better when you suprise WWS and do something he ..wasnt...expecting. Yeah now that came out a bit [r] Anyway...

Return to Site Related