Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions CP to soon loose record breaking height title

CP to soon loose record breaking height title

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post October 2nd, 2004, 12:11 pm

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

They sold the Euro parks to allow for things like this, they recognized the fact that Cedar air was becoming a power of the park industry just as much as they were, and decided to forgot about the euro parks as they were making less money and were taking them away from the us parks. By selling the euro ones, they hope to be able to assert their position as the best amusement park company.

Post October 2nd, 2004, 4:37 pm

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

Cedar Fair will always be better imo. I'm getting tired of Six Flags. I prefer Busch alot more than SF.

By the way Fornication Nation, Medusa is 61 mph and 142 ft tall

Post October 2nd, 2004, 5:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

G-force, that is a direct quote from the ride release report by SF, Im pretty sure they know the height of their own ride. But it is kinda wierd that SF and rcdb have different stats for medusa.

Post October 2nd, 2004, 11:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,654.00 Points
Yeah, SF has a lot of "looking" wrong stats. It says the Great American Scream machine went 68mph or something, but I mean, when I was on it it no where NEAR went 68!

Post October 3rd, 2004, 1:33 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

well, six flags has the right idea by adding scenery to the ride. Now all they need to do is get rid of those lazy bums at Six Flags Magic Mountain, and have a cleaner, better maintainded park.

Post October 3rd, 2004, 10:00 am

Points on hand: 4,163.00 Points

i personally dont think its that big of a deal that CP is losing the height recored, its not like that makes any better or worse than sf, its just one coaster. And about the themeing to one of SFGA's rides, i think that deserves an applause.[approve]

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions