Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Holiday World -Stark Raven Mad

Holiday World -Stark Raven Mad

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 1st, 2003, 8:28 pm
bockzilla User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 140.00 Points

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I was at Holiday World's Stark Raven Mad this weekend and on Saturday night just before closing and the evenings ERT events, a young girl was ejected from the Raven and killed and another rider was severly injured. Needless to say the event was cancelled for the evening and the park is closed today out of respect to the family of the young girl. I do not know any more details as they were very sketchy last night and the morning paper did not have much else to say. As all of us did last night and I do again today: I would like to send my prayers to the family of the young girl and the owners of Holiday World, the Koch family. I know this tragedy deeply hurt the Koch family and it was very hard for Mrs. Koch to deliver the news to all of us who attended the event.

Post June 1st, 2003, 8:52 pm
bockzilla User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 140.00 Points

There are no details as of yet. The accident is still under investigation. You can visit Holiday Worlds web site (www.holidayworld.com) to read the posted message from the Koch family. Their post says that the message will be updated as more information becomes available.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions