Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area New Shuttle Coaster

New Shuttle Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post October 11th, 2004, 10:34 am

Points on hand: 3,352.00 Points
Hey there - its not often I build a coaster, but seen as the shuttle update is out and these coasters generately dont take as long - ill build one. Just one problem though - I dont know what to do with my ride now! Ive got the station built and the reverse spike is currently as good as im going to get it, but everything I try ends up in rubbish ideas! So have you guys got any ideas that you would like to see in a shuttle coaster?

Post October 11th, 2004, 12:06 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I personaly find building shuttles to be boring and un-original. There is a limited amount of things you can do with shuttles and in the end they all turn out the same. The only thing i can think of is a large terrian coaster etc

Post October 11th, 2004, 5:32 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

Originally posted by Biggs

So have you guys got any ideas that you would like to see in a shuttle coaster?

well, i have an idea, it is simple, but i think it would be fun to ride, it is exactally like an intiman halfpipe, but the 2 spikes arent verticle, there past verticle, so that they heat @ the top, sorta like a cartoonish raindrop...

Post October 14th, 2004, 8:01 pm

Points on hand: 2,843.00 Points
Maybe a shuttle with a wicked-twister-like back-spike and a long hyper-coaster like course.

Return to Hard Hat Area