Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Bush or Kerry

Bush or Kerry

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Bush or Kerry

Bush
31%
Kerry
44%
Both Suck!
24%
Both Are Good!
No votes

Total votes : 54

Post October 23rd, 2004, 9:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

who's a better leader, I just wanna see what yall think.
Last edited by Edge on October 24th, 2004, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post October 23rd, 2004, 9:50 pm

Points on hand: 2,223.00 Points
I voted busch because busch gardens is an awesome theme park.

(George Bush has no c in it)

Post October 23rd, 2004, 9:50 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

you spelled the monkey's name wrong, but of frankenstein, and the monkey, I'd chose the monkey. He has a much better over all plan over kerry, but still they both suck, we need a hard-core conservative in the office, and not a liberal, and some one who's doesn't accomplish his goal by any means neccessary, even if it means pissing off other countries, after all its not thiers.

Post October 23rd, 2004, 9:54 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
from all info i got i think kerry better, but i'm just a lame dutch guy...

Post October 23rd, 2004, 10:00 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

I rally hate Busch beer ... Busch series racing is ok ... and since George Bush is my boss (as Commander in Chief) I think I shall be supporting the man for four more years!!

Post October 23rd, 2004, 10:00 pm

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

I honestly dont know. LOL about the whole Busch thing...taht's how you know how adicted you are to themeparks

Post October 23rd, 2004, 10:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

Post October 23rd, 2004, 10:38 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by shortkid422

Nader

roflmao, that's just so funny, I had to respond to that.

Post October 23rd, 2004, 11:00 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

-------------------------------------------
-[color=red]XX
__XX__XXXXX__XXXXXX__XXXXXX__XX__XX__XX-
-XX_XX___XX._____XX__XX__XX__XX___XXXX___XX-
-XXXX____XXXX___XXXXXX__XXXXXX____XX____XX-
-XX_XX___XX._____XX_XX___XX_XX_____XX______-
-XX__XX__XXXXX__XX__XX__XX__XX____XX____XX-
-------------------------------------------[/color]
For A Stronger America

Post October 24th, 2004, 12:54 am

Points on hand: 2,167.00 Points
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush. I voted for Kerry. But beware, this could spark quite a debate. It IS politics after all.

Post October 24th, 2004, 1:09 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

I've always wondered why people think Kerry is an over all better leader, he doesn't give specifics about what he will do better than bush, and so, with him I feel he just hasn't really let people know what he's going to do. Is he gonna win the war on Terror or run? And will all of his other plans actually work? I mean, both candidates aren't the best, imo, Bush is alright, but lacks in some areas, but kerry, from what I've heard, lacks in a lot of areas, he flip flops back in forth in certain areas such as the war on terror. Do you really want a president who can't make up his mind right away, where after he does something, he later might want to try and back pedal out of it, possibly making matters worse?
P.S CJD, nice kerry banner thing.

XXXXX___XX___XX__XXXXX___XX__XX___XX__XX__XX
XX[color=black]__XX[/color]__XX___XX__XX______XX__XX___XX__XX__XX
XXXXX___XX___XX__XX______XXXXXX__XX__XX__XX
XX[color=black]__XX[/color]__XX___XX__XX______XX__XX_____________
XXXXX___XXXXXX___XXXXX__XX__XX__XX__XX__XX

- it started to get complecated, so I think you won the letter art

Post October 24th, 2004, 2:34 am

Points on hand: 4,183.00 Points

Originally posted by thecool326
XXXXX___XX___XX__XXXXX___XX__XX___XX__XX__XX
XX[color=black]__XX[/color]__XX___XX__XX______XX__XX___XX__XX__XX
XXXXX___XX___XX__XX______XXXXXX__XX__XX__XX
XX[color=black]__XX[/color]__XX___XX__XX______XX__XX_____________
XXXXX___XXXXXX___XXXXX__XX__XX__XX__XX__XX

^ Agree except that "S" looks very much like a "C"...

I definately go for Bush. When it comes to the safety of our country against terrorists, Bush has the right plan at the right time. I also believe in many of Bush's other policies, but his defence policy is the one I agree with most. I also agree with the Kerry flip-flop description. We cannot have a president who has plans, but won't tell you what they are. All Kerry says is, "I have a plan for [insert topic here]." Another issue I have with Kerry is that he'll raise the minimum wage which will just raise havoc on the economy which is already not great. More jobs will be shipped overseas, the cost of everything will go up, and the people being payed minimum wage will be just as well off as they were before. I really could go on for a while, but for the sake of keeping this post sanely readable, I'll stop now. However, as I am not yet of voting age, my opinion doesn't fully matter (just a little while longer and I'll be able to vote Republican in the great state of California...]

Post October 24th, 2004, 3:09 am

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Post October 24th, 2004, 6:50 am

Points on hand: 2,861.00 Points
Yeah, this really is an election of the lesser of 2 evils.

The main thing for me, is that I know where Bush stands on the major issues. He is going to keep fighting in Iraq, hoping that we win support finally and do some good. Because he won't have to try and get re-elected, I believe he will take a firmer stnace and thoughen up. I really do not support liberating Iraq, but I do suport kicking the crap out of terrorists.

The big problem for me with Kerry is I, nor the rest of america, really knows what Kerry stands for. Vote Kerry for a better America... OK... How? He has not told us, and if he did, he changed his mind the next time he gave a speach. Some of the things he has said and NOT contradicted I find downright scary (Unitarianism is just plain frightning, I have no vision of "one world", "redistribution of wealth" sound eeriely like communism)

The other thing that Bush has going for him is Cheney. I actually respect Cheney and would rather see Cheney and Bush flip, though that is never going to happen. Edwards is just a young good-looking nimrod.

Nader would by far be the best for the country in all reality, but I hate throwing a vote to someone who can't possibly win, so I lean towards Bush.

No matter which way I actually vote, I am positive that I will need a good dose of pepto-bismo when I step out of the voting booth.

Post October 24th, 2004, 9:53 am

Originally posted by cjd

-------------------------------------------
-[color=red]XX
__XX__XXXXX__XXXXXX__XXXXXX__XX__XX__XX-
-XX_XX___XX._____XX__XX__XX__XX___XXXX___XX-
-XXXX____XXXX___XXXXXX__XXXXXX____XX____XX-
-XX_XX___XX._____XX_XX___XX_XX_____XX______-
-XX__XX__XXXXX__XX__XX__XX__XX____XX____XX-
-------------------------------------------[/color]
For A Stronger America

CJD, you forgot to add something to the end of that "For a Stronger America".

Here, I will do it for you ...

"For a Stronger America ... by weakening our armed forces and providing the opportunity for the nations of the world to influence America's policies through tyrany and persuasion by being a weak-spined, no-integrity having shadow of a leader."

I swear, if this guy gets elected I am going to have to retire from the Air Force.

Post October 24th, 2004, 9:57 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Someone tell me, who gives a poop? Here in the UK were bombarded about all this political poop from the US and its honestly doing my head in. I couldnt care less who is president, im sure either one will do a good job of destroying 3rd world countries like Busch is doing at the moment. I find the whole thing hilarious. How Busch travels around trying to get people to vote for him and same with Kerry. In the UK no one really cares about who is prime minister and as far as i know hardly anyone even votes these days.

If i had it my way id go back to having the monarcy rule. The world would have been a better place if Cromwell didnt start up parliment. Plus if we were still ruled by monarcy we would have public executions again and UK could go kick everyones ass like we did back in the old days.

I also found one of Buschs quotes funny, that America had never one a war. Now ive watched Patriotic garabage (aka The Patriot) and us Red Coats kicked those Blue Coats ass many times, the more i think about it the funnier that film is and how its portrayed. Well i guess ive insulted a fair few Americans by now so ill shut up

Go Price Charles!!!!!

Post October 24th, 2004, 10:06 am

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

Yes, I think you should, anway Kerry changes his mind everytime the wind blows, Bush is set on what he' going to do. Kerry only cares about poor slobs on welfare that could get a minimum wage job. I think Kerry is a dumbass. Bush is much smarter.

Post October 24th, 2004, 11:34 am

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

well, Sadam is an iminent threat.......Sadam is a threat.......Sadam was an upcoming threat that had to be taken care of......I dont know where Osama is, I dont even spend too much time looking for him. Sounds ALOT like bush. See farenheit 9/11 (i dont support everything in that movie, but the last thing about osama was recorded on tape).

Post October 24th, 2004, 1:23 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,581.00 Points

Amen to Edge. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Post October 24th, 2004, 2:00 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Yeah, lets have public executions again. [:D] I saw a video of a guy getting his head chopped off, but it was in black in white, and was really old, so you didn't see much. But it was a lot quicker than what the people in Iraq are doing to other non muslim people, like the Jews.

Post October 24th, 2004, 2:14 pm

Edge, #1 the language is not needed. #2, if you do not like the news from this country then stop watching it. And #3 unless something has changed I think Charles has the title Prince, unless he is now for sale ... but we shall not go there.

As far as being insulted by you I really cannot be offended by someone as young who's knowledge of American history is obviously limited ... but I feel you must be schooled in that we (America) CHOSE to move to a Democracy for the very reason that we did not want to be ruled by a man who called himself "king". Therefore, perhaps a good screening of the movie "Braveheart" might give some insight where Ireland proclaimed her freedom, as did America from the entire UK infra-structure of leadership.

And oh yeah, I gotta say this ... as far as the red coats kicking our butts, if you call a massacre in Boston a "win" just because of a protest, then yes you did. However, I seem to remember the English running with tails between their legs on about 1775 and well, you know the rest. (Oh beautiful, for spacious skies ...)

I am not attacking you at all man, but merely trying to provide some insight and fill in the blanks as your response was a one sided recollection of history.

Post October 24th, 2004, 4:10 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

#2, if you do not like the news from this country then stop watching it.

Thats my point, you cant actualy aviod all the BS on the TV about the elections. You cant watch the evening news without seeing some political debate going on for a good 20mins, so even if i did go to fix me up some tea and scones, by the time i get back its still on, and trying to browse the internet is impossible without seeing an add.

Plus this Boston massacre seems intresting, to be honest i have no idea why the British was in America and i dont care. Also those damn Irish [lol] they also wanted to be free because we didnt send them any food when there potatoes didnt harvest...well i slept through most my English classes, but i think it was something to do with potatoes. Either way potatoes suck

Post October 24th, 2004, 5:42 pm

Post October 24th, 2004, 8:21 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Originally posted by G-Force

Yes, I think you should, anway Kerry changes his mind everytime the wind blows, Bush is set on what he' going to do. Kerry only cares about poor slobs on welfare that could get a minimum wage job. I think Kerry is a dumbass. Bush is much smarter.

OMG! You actually think Bush is smarter than Kerry? Bush is about as smart as Forrest Gump. Even with millionare advisors, he still sounds like an idiot.

Post October 24th, 2004, 8:22 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
Bush, well they both suck but Bush is alot better then Kerry but im 14 so what can i do

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion