Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Should I kick that kid's butt?

Should I kick that kid's butt?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Should I kick that kid's butt?

Yes, he doesn't stand a chance.
36%
No, pick on someone your own size
64%

Total votes : 11

Post October 26th, 2004, 10:34 pm

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

Post October 26th, 2004, 10:48 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

well, lets see, most of the fights I've seen have been over a guy, or just for the heck of it, or some one got really mad, and they sucker punched a guy, and then blood starts squirting every where, and you know the rest, and eventually, they always kiss and make up afterwards, so there really is not point of fighting, besides all it does is either makes you hate some one that much more, or like in most of the cases I've witnessed, you eventually become friends again, but not until you've earned yourself a suspension, and some injuries. And you probably could knock the guy flat on his butt, but still, there's no point, just tell the kid to leave you alone, or something. But fighting is unneccissary, and doesn't prove anything. One day, he might want a rematch, and beat you up. So, better watch out[approve]. Personally, I've never been in a fight, except with my brother, and to me, they get absolutely no where, you beat the crap outa each other for an hour, then you get really mad, and start hyper-ventilating, and cussing at each other. And so why make an enemy when you could make a friend? In stead, play him a game of bloody knuckles![:D]

Post October 26th, 2004, 11:03 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Um ... why bother fighting anyway? The outcome is always the same ...

Post October 26th, 2004, 11:48 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,581.00 Points

Post October 26th, 2004, 11:55 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by Master of Puppets

You are an idiot G-Force.

rofl, way to tell it like it is, MoP[:D]

Post October 27th, 2004, 12:14 am

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

Why the hell isn't the poll question "stay Calm, Cool, and Collected"
and the question "Not go into the fight at all and become friends with the kid!"

You should really consider putting those in.

NO FIGHT! And don't pick on some one your own Size. LOL!

Post October 27th, 2004, 7:13 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Yeah G-Force it isnt very impressive kicking some guys butt who is half the size of you and doesnt stand a chance. If you are so big and tough go and start on some 7ft black guy (ermm, no disrespect) Thats what a teacher told me when i hit some poor nerd, luckily for me i couldnt find any 7ft black guys that day.

Post October 27th, 2004, 7:32 am

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, hockey style. scence the lockout is on now, i need some action.

well, if he keeps instegating, then bop him one, but if he backs off, leave him alone. just tell you know kung fu.

Post October 27th, 2004, 7:35 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I clicked on "no, pick on someone your own size" but hey, don't even do that you queer. Why not just leave it, in the other thred you write about how much smaller than you the kid is and it sounded to me as if you were just trying to show off anyway........infact, I bet there is no other kid, I bet you just made this whole thing up to make yourself sound "hard" or something. If this kid was really pissing you off you would have bricked him right there and then and not come on here and posted about "should I or shouldn't I?". Like a while back, a kid in my school who is a complete ass rape (Edge and WWS may remember this one) registered on here and started rating my coasters with 0.5's and writing really stupid things in the forums. Well one day I caught him in the act on one of the computers at school, I just lifted him up off his chair and broke his nose and walked off ....... and he still carried on doing it, then I just ignored him after that and he stopped doing it, i guess he just got bored. So you see, the moral of the story is, violence doesn't solve anything aaahahahaha lol, well it solves some things, but you're better off just ignoring this kid.....he'll soon stop whatever ass raping it is that he is doing.

Post October 27th, 2004, 9:02 am

Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points

Post October 27th, 2004, 12:51 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by Xtreme15

Flighting solves nothing.

Well, at least not in the insurance world ... LOL!!!

Return to Off Topic Discussion