Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 31st, 2004, 10:02 am

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

Post October 31st, 2004, 10:49 am

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Post October 31st, 2004, 11:05 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I hate halloween, in this country especially, its an American holiday and I don't want it! All it is, is proper ass rape annoying little faggots pressing your door bell every 5 minutes asking for sweet. "Screw you!" then you throw something heavy at them, its just annoying a bloody pointless......its crap.

Post October 31st, 2004, 2:05 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
gouldy, if you have trouble with the bell whole day, go swimming somewhere or remove the power from the doorbell[;)] Then act like nobody's home and done. The same what the american have while halloween we have on 1 januari. Everyone HAPPY NEWYEAR![xx(] If you don't open they are going to scream for the door: happy newyear, till you do your door open...
I'm glad i'm always gonna swim or do something on that day...[;)] Ahhhhh... No worries abut screaming people asking for candy[lol]

Post October 31st, 2004, 2:42 pm

Post October 31st, 2004, 3:07 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I hate halloween, in this country especially, its an American holiday and I don't want it! All it is, is proper ass rape annoying little faggots pressing your door bell every 5 minutes asking for sweet. "Screw you!" then you throw something heavy at them, its just annoying a bloody pointless......its crap

I couldnt agree more. Halloween is the most retarded holiday there is. So far ive had like 5 people ring at my door and hell if i plan to open the door. People who put bin bags around there heads and ask for candy are low lifes imo, just why? Also its not like were even celebrating anything...just a lame excuse to get candy. Ive seen on American films when whole streets decorate there houses and theres like a thousand kids outside... is that actualy true? Man i hate halloween!!!

Post October 31st, 2004, 3:17 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

i have to disagree, i love halloween, even though i am a christian, i love candy, and i dress up and get 3 pillow cases full of candy.

Post October 31st, 2004, 3:48 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,581.00 Points

Originally posted by gouldy

I hate halloween, in this country especially, its an American holiday and I don't want it! All it is, is proper ass rape annoying little faggots pressing your door bell every 5 minutes asking for sweet. "Screw you!" then you throw something heavy at them, its just annoying a bloody pointless......its crap.

LMAO

I agree. I need to get some heavy objects.

On the plus side I live in the middle of nowhere and not too many people go to the effort of driving here.

If you really want candy, go to the store and buy some... Stupid people.

Post October 31st, 2004, 4:26 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

^ well, imo, this holiday is for little kids to go around playing dress up, if your older, and running around doing this, your pathetic, I hate it when kids around my age ring the door bell, it makes me feel like putting together my painball gun and unloading a hopper on them, but I haven't done that yet, maybe this time, I'll do that. [;)] or maybe not.

Post November 1st, 2004, 9:18 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by G-Force

Damn gouldy you've got some issues to sort out!

Yes, yes I do. Where do you live? I can come to your house and sort them out then [:)]

It looks like a lot of people agree with me on the whole hating halloween thing though dude so you know, maybe I'm not the one with issues [;)] Thanks to Halloween, I know have an egg on my door which my mom has told ME to clean off, why the hell wouldn't I hate halloween??

Post November 1st, 2004, 9:39 am

But dudes! Its free candy! haha

Anyways, around my town if you leave your outside lights off then people won't knock on your door.

Post November 1st, 2004, 9:44 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points

Post November 1st, 2004, 9:52 am

Oh man, you need to come to my town then haha

Nothing but quality candy being given out over here :D

Post November 1st, 2004, 10:17 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by Fornication Nation

But dudes! Its free candy! haha

For the people knocking on the door, yes. For me and the other normal people who don't run around in gay little costumes knocking on peoples doors.........no.

Post November 1st, 2004, 10:25 am

That why you steal it or get a little kid to do the work for you aka a younger brother or something haha ;)

Post November 4th, 2004, 7:47 pm

I like to watch scary movies on Halloween, I stopped trick or treating when I was 10. I know kids at still at 13 that still trick or treat. My mom always buys huge backs of candy and no one comes to the door and we eat it all. lol.

Return to Off Topic Discussion