Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area New Intamin Hyper [NL]

New Intamin Hyper [NL]

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post November 28th, 2004, 6:14 pm

Points on hand: 1,412.00 Points
Trackwork is complete, but it doesn't have any supports. The name and storyline are a surprise. I am looking for people who are good at making Intamin hyper supports because I can't make any. Email me if you want to support this beauty.

Here is how it works: The person who emails me the best support job by Feb 05 gets their supports on my coaster. Good luck and thanks for your help!

[url=mailto:elementsk8dogg@comcast.net]Nitro17[/url]
Last edited by Nitro17 on November 28th, 2004, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 28th, 2004, 11:36 pm

Points on hand: 5,694.00 Points
Try your own supports and see why people only make their own supports, if that, unless they're EXTREMELY bored. Even if you did get a few people, anyone that spent tons of time on this that didn't make it in would get pretty mad and frustrated. If you even like your "beauty", why haven't you uploaded any pictures or anything?

Post November 29th, 2004, 4:44 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Yea I have learned the hard way, but it is better off to make your own supports. You will always be able to achieve what you want. Both parts of the coaster must work together (trackwork+supports).

Post November 29th, 2004, 6:44 pm

Points on hand: 1,412.00 Points
Look, I am a person with a busy schedule. I do go to school and I participate in many outdoor activities. (skateboarding, basketball, baseball etc.). I don't have hours and hours to spend in front of the computer making supports for a coaster.

My point is, not all people have way to much time! I'm one of them who doesn't. All I am asking is for is a nice support job. I am going to, however, change the criteria. There is no contest. I will look at the volunteering members own work before they start supporting and I will decide if they can support a coaster good.

Any more questions and I will clear them up later tonight.

Return to Hard Hat Area