Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Florida Trip 2004-2005

Florida Trip 2004-2005

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post December 31st, 2004, 6:04 pm

Points on hand: 69.00 Points
I am at my hotel eating right know but i am in disney world. We went to MGM and Magic Kingdom today, and we are going to go to Epcot and sea world tomorrow. Then Universal studios and Islands of Adventure. I am heading home on Monday for school which starts on Tuesday. I am going to post Day 1 here soon but we are about to leave for the new year celebration at EPCOT or MK I dont know but my parents do.

Post December 31st, 2004, 6:20 pm

Points on hand: 69.00 Points
I am going to post what I have done so far. We got up this morning and we headed to breakfast at the restraount at the hotel. We then left and headed to MGM. We got there and the first thing that we headed to was Tower of Terror, there was no one there so we stood in line maybe 15 minutes and we rode it twice. then after that we went on Rock and Rollercoaster, we went on that once because my dad didnt feel so good after it. My mom isnt a big rollercoaster fan, she really liked TTD and she really likes this one. She must have a thing for launvhing coasters. By the time we were done it was 12:30 PM so we headed back to the hotel for lunch.

After lunch we headed to the Magic Kingdom and it was afternoon and crodded, so we headed to Frontier land and went on the Thunder Mountain railroad, and Thirty Minute wait. Then we went on Splash Mountain, my favorite ride at Disney, after we headed to the Pirates of the Carrabien ride and then the river cruise. After we headed to tomorrow land and went on space mountain, I wish alien incounter was still here, but I still had a good time. The park emptyed as they closes a hour to get ready for the New years celebration, so I am waiting for that right know, I think that it is at the Magic Kingdom or Epcot, I think it is at Epcot, so I haft to get ready, I will post tomorrow what had happened with the rest of my trip see you then

XtremeCoaster1546

Post January 9th, 2005, 1:35 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
i was just in disney! i stayed at the all star music and then we transfered to the yacht and beach club villas. where did/ are you staying?

Post January 18th, 2005, 8:41 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Yacht and Beach Club Villas? Sounds like someone else is a DVC member ;)

Post January 19th, 2005, 8:57 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
of course! there's no other way to go to disney! what resort did you buy into?

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports