Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Recreation -Vekoma SLC

Recreation -Vekoma SLC

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post January 12th, 2005, 5:38 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

With my other project (Project Q, see other thread) being worked on at the moment by E-man, I have decided to start recreating the Vekoma SLC and the extended model with the helix at the end.
The finished track will be modeled after Top Gun at Paramount Canada's Wonderland.
So far, I have constructed the lift hill and the first drop. I am currently working on the entrance to the heart shaped inversion (whatever you want to call it!).

Screenshots can be found by following this link: http://nldc.interfix.net/p220

Special thanks to sfne_stinks @TN for his awesome pictures [;)][url][/url]
Last edited by Canadmos on January 12th, 2005, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post January 12th, 2005, 6:13 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Looks exciting! A bit of advice, don't make the supports before you finish the track work as they will get in the way and most likely irritate you.

Post January 12th, 2005, 6:37 pm

Yeah I know, I just added those autosupports to give the track some depth

Post January 12th, 2005, 7:45 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Sounds and looks neat, but is this the same SLC as Jack Frahns? Maybe you could try building the new SLC, which there is a pic of on the internet, just dont know were [:(]

Post January 12th, 2005, 7:48 pm

Yes its the same track model as Jack Frahns, however, the theming will be different.

What do you mean by new one? I didn't know there was a new one..I thought there was just the prototypes, standard model, helix model and the custom model.

Return to Hard Hat Area