Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Flamingo forum

Flamingo forum

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 25th, 2005, 4:08 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

If anyone is interested in Flamingo land theme park, or juts UK parks feel free to visit flamingoland forums. It is not my forum, but the administrator has asked to get as many visitors and members as possible. It is only very new with only 7 members. Hope you join.

http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/flamingolandste.html/
Last edited by jpecool on January 25th, 2005, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post January 25th, 2005, 4:20 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Flamingo Land...Never been there, neverreally appealed to me. I guess that is really the only park i havnt been to in the UK, but now with most of there rides being taken out i dont see the point going

Post January 25th, 2005, 12:30 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Flamingoland, aren't they building two new coasters?

Post January 25th, 2005, 12:32 pm

aha!!! I guess you have not heard. Flamingo land are recieving two new ocasters form vekoma this year. One a vekoma booster bike, and 2 a vekoma SLC custom designed with 4 loops. Now do you see a point in going?????? They have begun to make large investments lately, what with bringing in the large river ride, cliffhanger and now these two new coasters. A lthough i wis they were keeping the bullet and they should never have taken out magnum!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:D]

Please join! lol.

Post January 25th, 2005, 12:53 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

The bullet was crazy, really high g's! Loved it though, wasn't that keen on magnum though, thought it was just a bit painful to be honest with you, was still pretty cool though. That reminds me, I took loads of pictures when I was there and I've lost them ... hmmph, spadge master.

Post January 25th, 2005, 1:15 pm

lol. The bullt is being sold at the moment on a site called Interlink. You can see the bullet being sold here http://www.interlink-lg.com/UsedRides/R ... age25.html

I was hoping the bullet was gonna be moved to pleasureisland cleethorpes, my home park, as this is flamingolands sister park, and they seriously need a new coaster! All they have is a vekoma boomerang and a mini mine train. But then the choice of flats is better.
> Huss Fly away http://oneclick.coasterbuzz.com/html/pi ... zam_01.jpg Gives greta G's when you have gone all the way over and are pulling out of the dive at the bottom of the wheel!!!!!
> Huss Frissbee
> Huss Condor
> Topspin
> S&S space shot (double shot)
> Centrifuge

The best is probably the huss frissbee, as not many people go to the park, so there is never a queue, so the ride ops just leave you on there for ages and occasionally spin it really fast!

Anyway back to flamingoland.

Return to Off Topic Discussion