Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines too many g's

too many g's

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post February 23rd, 2005, 5:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,257.00 Points
When ever i try to make a piece of track that goes verticle there are either way to many g's, or whenever i try to make it huge it turns out really jerky and crappy, can anyone give me any tips on how to make them better?
Last edited by peppermint123 on February 23rd, 2005, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post February 23rd, 2005, 6:22 pm

Points on hand: 77.00 Points
Too much speed. Too steep hills and Too steep turns. And not from Horizontal suddenly steep to Vertical. That's kicking the G's up. It has to be as smooth as can be.

You can also download some SM coasters from others on this site. To help you.

Post February 23rd, 2005, 8:57 pm

Points on hand: 2,257.00 Points
i know that, but whenever i make the verticle piece, like at the beginning of a tophat is when the g's get big i have g's like higher than 8. I've looked at other coasters from this site and cant figure out how to build the verticle pieces like that. I've been looking for how to reduce the g's on those pieces of tracks, so if anyone can give me any hints on how to do that would be great.

Post February 23rd, 2005, 9:48 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
When you go vertical you need to turn Relative Roll on to keep the peice straight so it doesnt warp. Otherwise, keeping the G's down is simply managing the shape of the curve vs the speed.

Return to Scream Machines