Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Get Your Pokeballs Ready!!! Park In Japan to open

Get Your Pokeballs Ready!!! Park In Japan to open

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post March 1st, 2005, 2:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,514.00 Points

I think alot of that is still going strong in Japan however.

i agree with real. i have a friend from japan and they have versions from the whole color wheel over there!

Post March 3rd, 2005, 4:32 pm

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points
LMAO the funny thing is my brother sold a fake pokemon card to a kid for like 15 or 20 dollars[lol][lol][lol]

Post March 3rd, 2005, 9:35 pm

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points

Post March 4th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

I remember physically fighting with my friends over Pokemon cards when i was about 8. I had this weird shiny one thta looked like a Kangaroo that noone else could get. I also had a shiny Charizard, and kept it in a plastic case, but 2 of my little friends ripped it when fighting for it, and i made them give me a precious shiny card ech, and then a good card that wasnt shiny each, and then an average card. I dont know how i made them though as i was the smallest out of us all. lol.

Dont take the mick, lol, i was eight. I also remember videoing episodes of pokemon and then i accidentally videoed over one, and cried! LMAO, i was a loser. It really bothers me now though to see people ripping little cards off just for pieces of card, but then i suppose if they keep them entertained it may be a good thing. I hate them now though.

Anyway the park, i think it will be a success in Japan, although if it was anywhere else that it would really fail.

Post March 9th, 2005, 2:28 pm

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
jpecool: where are you from? you used a lot of expressions in that post that i've never heard before lol

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions