Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions "In The Loop" with Clint Novak

"In The Loop" with Clint Novak

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post October 1st, 2005, 4:47 pm

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

Does anyone listen to the "In The Loop" coaster radio show hosted by ThrillNetwork.com? if no... you should!!!

This weeks WeekendReview show feat. Elissa Alvey, Robb Alvey's lovely wife from ThemeParkReview.com. the show was based around "Ladies Night"! and they talked about meny funny topics. The Funniest part was when the girls tried to figure out why men like coaster with OTSR. And Elissa asked "Is that why guys like Vakoma rides, becuase you get "Banged" alot? Its like a S&M thing right?" the entire show had me laughing uncontrolably! so here is the link...

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/in_the_loo ... cast_id=29

Enjoy guys!

Oh. The very first question is why being a coaster enthusiast is such a sausage fest!
Last edited by Android on October 1st, 2005, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post October 1st, 2005, 5:15 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Some of the topic they drift to are a little "interesting". Very funny though.

Post October 1st, 2005, 5:18 pm

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

Yeah... the WeekendReview is more of a comedy show then a coaster info resource. The Daily eddition is more for coaster news.

Post October 1st, 2005, 5:23 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
^I think the show is pretty nicely produced and I would agree that it is more about comedy than anything else. They say its the show where they talk about talking about coasters or something like that.

Post October 7th, 2005, 5:37 am

Points on hand: 2,063.00 Points

Dear god, it's too incredably American and painful to my ears. lol

Sounds cool, :P

Post October 7th, 2005, 8:06 am

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

I've been getting it for awhile i love it my favorite episode it deffinitly this new one like when they ask "Elissa what kind of underwhere are you wearing?" LOL[lol]LOL

Return to General Theme Park Discussions