Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area The Phantom Regiment

The Phantom Regiment

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post November 4th, 2005, 8:27 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

A new RCT3 coaster of mine. The Phantom Regiment will take you over a thrilling course of a launch, 8 inversions ,and 2 tunnels.

Screenie

Image Insert:
142.18 KB

Expected release date: Sunday

P.S. Those with Wild cannot load this file, it contains JCat's supports.
Last edited by Jimmy Yoshi on November 4th, 2005, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 4th, 2005, 8:47 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

Your coaster looks relly good I like how you used the jcats supports on the coaster you can use this track if you have rct3 wild all you have to do is keep hiting the space bar on the enter button on your computer and the track will work I found this out at the atra bords bcuse I am a member at the forms the jcats supports v2 will be relsed this weekend so it will work again and the jcats supports do work with wild all you have to do is keep hitng the space bar or enter a coble of times and it will work in wild I tryed this and it works it aslo works on parks with custom sceary in it.

Post November 4th, 2005, 8:53 pm

Good to know there Chrisps. Trust me, you'll like this one.

Do you know if there will be anything added to the new version, or will it just be compatible with Wild. Also, will the new version work without Wild or Soaked?

Post November 4th, 2005, 9:05 pm

The new jcats supports will be done tonight the only thing that has changed with the supports is the catwalks they will look better than they did before the supports will work with wild and soaked so they will look better then they did before rember the one coaster that you have made I can rate tonigth for you I think that your coaster looks relly good so far it looks like fun when will it be relsed to downled?

Post November 4th, 2005, 9:08 pm

Post November 4th, 2005, 9:53 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

oooo nice coastr gotta get the new supports so i can finish my hydra creation....its been delayed from that, happy its being fixed!

Post November 4th, 2005, 10:52 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
dude your ride looks pretty awsome like a real coaster!

Post November 4th, 2005, 11:30 pm

The jcats new supports have been relesed for rct3 wild just leting everyone know for those who whant it go to the atra forms and go under custom objcts or what ever it is called I know that you will find it and downlowed it I hav'nt tested it yet but it will work with all of your parks with the jcats supports so there will be know more error messges if you downled this update. the new jcats supports are under custom scery in the atra forms sory I din'nt tell you the right place to downled the supports. To get the new jcats supports to work you will have to delet your old jcats supports or the game won'nt work wrigth I just thougth I whould let everyone know who are trying the new jcats supports sorry I have'nt told you sooner about repacing the old jcats supports.

Post November 5th, 2005, 1:41 am

Points on hand: 1,658.00 Points
chrisps Posted - 11/04/2005 : 7:05:54 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new jcats supports will be done tonight the only thing that has changed with the supports is the catwalks they will look better than they did before the supports will work with wild and soaked so they will look better then they did before rember the one coaster that you have made I can rate tonigth for you I think that your coaster looks relly good so far it looks like fun when will it be relsed to downled?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBRREEAATTHHEE!!! BBRREEAATTHHEE!!!

Post November 5th, 2005, 10:29 am

I've updated, but for some reason it won't uplaod my pics. The supports are close to done, and I wish you could see the ones on the cobra Roll, they're amazing. I still plan to release this tomarrow, so look for it.

Jimmy Yoshi

Post November 5th, 2005, 2:22 pm

I can'nt wate to see your coaster when it is done I am shore that I will like the supports on the cobra roll and the rest of the coaster it looks good so far it whould be cool if you could uploed a pictre of the coaster becuse I relly want to see it. To uploaed a pictere all you have to do is to take a screenshot by pressing f10 and then save to your computer and post the screenshot on this site by puting it in insert an image file I hope that this helps you and I can'nt wate to tommorw to downloed this coaster.

Post November 5th, 2005, 2:24 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area