Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Animation Domination

Animation Domination

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 1st, 2005, 5:03 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

4 hours till we get to see new episodes of Family Guy and American Dad. Is anyone else twitching with anticipation? It's a Seth MacFarlane Invasion, and it's on FOX tonight at 9:00. I've been waiting two years for this!

Post May 1st, 2005, 5:09 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

I have the DVR set to record EVERY new episode of FG and American Dad.

I CANNOT WAIT!

Post May 1st, 2005, 5:20 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

I would love to see it, but it interferes with Desperate housewives, and I'll just end up buy it on DVD, so its alright i guess. To bad Mel Gibson doesn't actually do the voice in it. But I'm sure that they'll have a pretty good impersonater, as they always do. Also, if you haven't bought the Family Guy DVD's yet, or finished your collection, I reccommend getting them now, they come with a bonus dvd, and a free t-shirt. It would have been better if it came with a mysterybox though, because it could be a boat, and you know how much we've wanted one of those.
....But then again, I could have my cousin tape Desperate Housewives, while I watch Family Guy.....[approve]

Post May 2nd, 2005, 6:36 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

You JAMMY bastards! [lol] *sigh* Unless we can be arsed to search the web and download stuff, we English have to wait about 32 years and 12 days for these to come out over here. Ahwell, I'ma go grab a beer, its gonna be a long wait.

Post May 2nd, 2005, 3:15 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

well yeah, a mate sent me a new episode of Family Guy and it was pretty god damn funny. Just have to wait for the next one now [:)] *puts feet up on desk*

Post May 2nd, 2005, 4:32 pm
cjd

All I can say about the new episode is... thank goodness all of the terrific FOX shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonderfalls, Fastlane, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pits, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda at Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute With Stan Hooper, Normal, Ohio, Pasedena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddie, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric the Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, and Greg the Bunny all went down the tubes. Family Guy is back and better than ever!

Post May 2nd, 2005, 5:05 pm

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol] @ CJD

Did you see the look Stewie gave Brian when he said "upside down face"? man, I rewound that 20 times and just kept on dying of laughter!

And of course:

Chris: "I don't care what you do!!"
Stewie: "Pull over."
<spanking commences>
Stewie: "What do you tell the teachers about your bruises when they ask?"
Chris: "I got hit by a baseball"
<spanking continues ... Brian smokes a cigarette at the rear of the car>

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Post May 2nd, 2005, 6:23 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

I taped it goint to watch it tonight. People want to borrow the tape from me after I finish it, but I was wondering, would it be illegal to charge a small fee for the use of my tape?

Post May 2nd, 2005, 6:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Post May 2nd, 2005, 7:39 pm

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points
heres a funny part
Lois: Peter theres a hooker on the bed
hooker: hi
Peter: stand perfectly still Lois, there vison is based on movement
hooker:whered ya go
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
you can find this clip on windows media player[:D]

Post May 2nd, 2005, 7:41 pm

[lol] @ Eric ... although I kinda tuned out the whole "Mel Gibson POTC2" thing --- 'twas a bit too "testing the limits" for me .... heh

Post May 2nd, 2005, 7:50 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
When Mel used the gun to break the lock on the safe which contained a gun, that was pretty funny. Otherwise, I agree with TCon, wasnt that funny to me. Not sure what was supposed to be that funny. The real hilarious parts of FG are the ones thickened with sarcasm.

Post May 2nd, 2005, 11:25 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

I dunno, I think that was the best begginning to any tv show, ever! [lol] @ the monkey. But yeah, I don't see why they were making fun of The Passion like that. I mean, it was a good movie, I don't care if your Christian, or not, you have to say that was a good movie. Hopefully that will be the lowest thier "humor" goes saying it seemed like an attempt to be funny, but it wasn't (like most of the newer episodes of the SImpsons) But besides that, I thought it was pretty funny. I didn't catch american dad though, the tape stopped recording between the break that they had before the credits (was thier anything I missed before the credits rolled?

Post May 3rd, 2005, 5:22 am

Not that I can recall cool - they had wrapped everything up by then.

Post May 3rd, 2005, 6:05 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

LoL, what did you guys think during the Pinnocio gag? It was pretty disturbing, but I also thought it was kinda funny.

Post May 3rd, 2005, 6:44 pm

Points on hand: 3,860.00 Points
Sorry, cjd, just going back a lot, that 80's show?

Post May 3rd, 2005, 7:03 pm
cjd

Did you see the episode? It begins like this...

Peter - "Well, Lois, I have bad news. We've been cancelled."

Lois - "Oh no, well is there any hope of getting a second chance?"

Peter - "Unfortunately, FOX says they have no more room on the schedule. We have to accept the fact that FOX needs to make room for great shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared......... ...........The Tick, Louie, and Greg the Bunny. I suppose if all those shows go down the tubes, we might have a shot."

This is a list of all of the FOX shows that have aired, and been cancelled, since Family Guy went off the air in 2002. That 80's Show was one of them... it lasted a few episodes and then was cancelled.

Post May 3rd, 2005, 7:05 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

I was laughing histarically in the begginning. I like the way he read off the list.

Post May 4th, 2005, 3:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,860.00 Points
Ah, ok. I havent seen it, british, see. Sounds like a cheap sell out program to me. The list reminds me of a dr cox moment (scrubs) lol.

Gotta love family guy though. Well, thats me done, what a useful post.

Post May 4th, 2005, 9:09 pm

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points
heres another funny thing
peter:am i supposed to draw the penis?
next scene:peter:am i supposed to paint the penis?
next next scene:peter:am i supposed to sculpt the penis?
that part was hillarious[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Post May 4th, 2005, 11:36 pm
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
eric I dont remember that but I loved how they made fun of the passion I dont care if its a good movie it just got the worst kid in the school who called us get this ANTI-American LOL to rip on me for being jewish but the funny thing is its in front of our only jewish teacher and hippi teacher
BUT I LOVED THOSE my favorite was still the simpsons but i loved the beyond AAAAAAAAAAAAAA OO (i think) coffe mugs
edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOo I loved greg the bunny and THEY CANCLED THE SKETCH SHOW

Post May 5th, 2005, 5:16 am

Originally posted by Eric12

heres another funny thing
peter:am i supposed to draw the penis?
next scene:peter:am i supposed to paint the penis?
next next scene:peter:am i supposed to sculpt the penis?
that part was hillarious[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

[lol] That was not from the new episode that just aired.

Post May 6th, 2005, 6:49 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

This weekend, Chris Got Hots for Teacher (Title taken from the great Van Halen[:P]
Sounds like another good episode, I think its amazing how Seth Green does his voice. All the voices on Family Guy are really talented (except for the person who plays meg, nothing special bout her voice). But Seth McFarlen has so many voices like Peter, Brian, Quagmire, Stewie, the extras, and all the other people from American Dad, its amazing!

Post May 6th, 2005, 7:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points

I love Family Guy, lmfao. It should have never been cancelled in the first place. Not so sure about American Dad but I will give it time. If it's made by Seth Macfarlane then it has to be funny.[:p]

Post June 28th, 2005, 10:07 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

yeah, so did any of you catch last sundays? Man that was great. Anything with Quagmire is great. I liked when the girl was addressing everybody, and he's in the back spewing the frase "giggidy" from his mouth[lol]

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion