Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports School trip, WWO (walibi world)

School trip, WWO (walibi world)

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post May 14th, 2005, 6:19 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Well, i went yesterday to WWO with school. At 8:30 we left at school on our trip to WWO. Of cource for me was the trip free since i have a seasons pass. At 10:40 we arrived at wwo. The first thing i did was running to the entrance, and let the school behind me. It was quite crowdy at the entrance, Not many cars but alot of busses. When i was inside the park i'd ran imediatly to Goliath. The still didn't make a nice shortcut under el condor so it was running first around the whole park to reach it. When i arrived at goliath allmost NOBODY was Q'ing![8D] I rode it 5 times in a row, with only that i'd had to run 3 times around the station. After my 5th ride it started to become more crowdy in the Q so i left and see what SF left in the park. I went to merlin magic castle and see if the show still was the same. When i walked to it i started to remember all funny voices from the pre-show and yup, show still the same. When i went out it was allmost 12 o'clock. I saw the skydiver (skycoaster) and i always wanted to ride it. I checked the prizes. 20????????? for 1 person. Cool, i had enough money so i went on it for the first time. I could fly at 12:06 [8D]. When i was tighten in i felt the adrenaline rising. When i was hanging on the rope the adrenaline started to even become more and more. I though, OH love, where did i started on, And i was started to slowly lifted up in the air. I though, COOOOL![8D] The first one from my school that rides the Skycoaster! When i was waiting up there it took like forever. Till i was dropped! First Just a freefall feeling. And then i was swinging from left to right. IT WAS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!! I flew above all teachers [lol]. Just awesome that Flying feeling. I wish i could ride it again But i had not enough cash... So when i walked out and the teachers were still searching a ride. And meanwhile i told then about that i rode it. They called me nuts, But i am nuts so [:D]. I walked on and see the rest of the park. I noticed that SF took to fun rides. The chaos and the submission(that ride also in AT). When i continued i saw also that the tomahawk worked again after all those years downtime when SF owned it, it was finally working again. I continued my walk on looking where the new ride was, The splash battle. It looked fun, But when i went looking at the watergun they were just psychotic![lol] You really need 2 people to get a good gun operation. But i went with some school friends 3 hours playing with those funny waterguns at the side of the ride. We soaked lots of people and we noticed. Lot of watergun didn't even work properly. At least on the ride itself. After getting all soaked i went to la via volta, the vekoma boomerang there. After meeting some more school friends we rode it together. It was a huge laugh! After that i went to Xpress (superman the ride), Al,so still fun, And i noticed that they moved the camera AGAIN to an other spot on the ride. After that we went to goliath to make the last few rides. When we arrived there it was a technical error so it was closed. We decided to stay there till the ride opened again. I managed to ride it another 2 times in a row in the backseat [8D].(gotta love Airtime[8D]) After that it was allmost 4pm. We had to go to the bus again back home. A Fun day with lot of new ride experiences. I might return monday again [8D]

Post May 14th, 2005, 6:25 am

Points on hand: 5,351.00 Points
sounds good dirk, what are those water gun things?

Post May 14th, 2005, 7:05 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
YOU GDAMN BASTARD, we never ever go somewhere with school!!!!
btw, where did they put superman photo, and did you made some vids/onrides?

Post May 14th, 2005, 7:08 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Lol, i didn't took my camera with me hyyyper. So too bad no videos or photo's. I'd might shoot some material when i return monday[;)]

And Skullkeeper, Those waterguns are from the new ride there, Splash battle.[;)]

Post May 14th, 2005, 7:36 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

YOU'RE GOING AGAIN?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i'm lucky if i get there once a year
(jealous, very jealous)

Post May 14th, 2005, 7:39 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

I've got seasons pass. And you don't [:D] NAAA-NA-NA-NAAA [lol]

Post May 14th, 2005, 8:21 am

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
------------
Last edited by DjJavixxxxx on September 9th, 2014, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post May 14th, 2005, 8:33 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

But i noticed one big difference between sfh, and wwo.
At goliath, when sf owned it, IT when partly up, stopped and then the cable. With Starparks. It went up smooth like the first day goliath opened...

Post May 14th, 2005, 9:01 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

I've got seasons pass. And you don't [:D] NAAA-NA-NA-NAAA [lol]

i dont need a season pass if i get there once a year

Post May 14th, 2005, 9:38 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

i'm going at least twice a year to wwo, and then zillion times to other parks also inside the starparks group
i've used my pass now about 4 times. 3 times, mpg and now one time wwo [:D]
And the summerholidays arn't even started [;)]

Post May 14th, 2005, 10:02 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

!and the summerholidays HAVEN'T even started!

anyway, i'll be going one time to WW and one time to the Efteling. and that's it

Post May 14th, 2005, 10:56 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

damn, you must have a boring life [:D] You ain't doing much fun as i notice. I guess ur coaster list isn't even bigger then 15 coasters...

Mine is HUGE [:D]: click here to view
And in the summerholidays i will expend it even more [:D]

Post May 14th, 2005, 11:12 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

they only coaster's i've ridden where almost all of the netherlands, some in germany (phantasia an MPG) and the ones of dreamworld, australia

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports