Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion "Crazy Frog"

"Crazy Frog"

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 30th, 2005, 10:42 pm

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

What is with "Crazy Frog"? How is something that anoying so popular?
And, It also has a hot remix! What is wrong with this picture???
Last edited by Android on May 30th, 2005, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post May 30th, 2005, 11:14 pm
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
Its preety funny but not that funny I find madmoo better

Post May 31st, 2005, 3:17 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
I hate the damn frog, it's driving me crazy....i think that's what he is ment to do.....anyway all those damn ringtones make me crazy

Post May 31st, 2005, 6:12 am

Points on hand: 3,860.00 Points
I was wondering when this was going to come up. its also number one on the singles chart over here now. I dont understand it, because everyone i know hates it. Argh

Post May 31st, 2005, 6:58 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
always the wierdest things get the most populair, The tv commercials i hate but that full song is acutally pretty neat on some reason.

Post May 31st, 2005, 7:06 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

I hate the frog now. I was wtching Big brother live for a while yesterday and every break the played it twice, yes twice in every break, in the space of about 5 mins. They also played the other ones like "Nessie the Dragon" ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH [lol]

Post May 31st, 2005, 7:07 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

you're right, dirk, for once, everybody in holland still tries to figure out how Schnappi, K3 and Chipz ever made it into the charts...

Post May 31st, 2005, 9:04 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I love hate Jamster and every other phone network site. I would never ever order something from them and look down on people who do. The only people who actualy have the crazy frog are chavs and desperate wannabies...in other 'trendys'

Maybe the original F1 car was funny back in 1998, but now what the hell is with a frog who has a penis, that they blocked out and all these retarded damn remix's. Why would you want to remix something like that. To show us how talentless the DJ is. I mean honestly who the hell is Axel F, his name sounds retarded and was probaly some hobo from the street. Just thinking about the crazy frog makes me angry

Post May 31st, 2005, 12:17 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Jamster?, it's Jamba in Holland....

and btw Edge, have you never seen Beverly Hills Cop I, II or III, cause Axel F. is the main theme of the movie, the original record was quite a hit back in the days but those guys form Jamster/Jamba TOTALY screwed it up.
And the name Axel F is related to the main character in the movie BHC played by Eddie murphy, and the movie is very good, especially the last one, wich takes places in a THEMEPARK, dunno wich one but i guess it's Magic Mountain cause that's the nearest by...

Post May 31st, 2005, 2:58 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I hate the way that when you are watching TV here in England, on come the adverts and its the Crazy Frog, then an advert for some ringtone, then an advert for some loan company, then the crazy frog, then an advert for a company that help you to claim money for falling over in the street, then its the same advert for the same ringtone as earlier in this set of ads, then its the crazy frog, then its linda barker shamelessly advertising some crap then its back to the program. Always the same, I HATE IT!

Post May 31st, 2005, 3:11 pm

Yeah, i actualy have to mute the entire adverts these days. My Grandad used to do it and i found it kinda wierd, but now i know his reasoning. I simply have to change the channel when any ringtone comes on. Whats it now 'The Game - 50 Cent, or whatever, then its some dance crap, then its Akon - Lonely, i bet if he didnt write such poop music he wouldnt be so lonely'

Post May 31st, 2005, 3:20 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

[lol] my sentiments exactly. I've never muted the ads, usually I just switch over while the ads are on, usually just switch over to Kerrang or Scuzz and see if theres any good songs on til the ads finished on whatever channel I was watching.

I tell you what else pisses me off ........ TWEETY THE love CHICK!!! What the HELL is that all about!? Him and his fluffy friend. I can't believe people actually pay for this crap when its on the TV every 5 minutes anyway. And what do they honestly think people think of them when their phone goes off and its the crazy frog? Do they think that people will think "ooh, theres a funny guy, he's not too in your face and yet his phone makes a crazy sound, great!"? I certainly don't think that.

Post May 31st, 2005, 4:25 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Man, i thought the commercial in holland where screwed up, luckily where not the only ones...

Post May 31st, 2005, 4:43 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by hyyyper

and btw Edge, have you never seen Beverly Hills Cop I, II or III, cause Axel F. is the main theme of the movie, the original record was quite a hit back in the days but those guys form Jamster/Jamba TOTALY screwed it up.
And the name Axel F is related to the main character in the movie BHC played by Eddie murphy, and the movie is very good, especially the last one, wich takes places in a THEMEPARK, dunno wich one but i guess it's Magic Mountain cause that's the nearest by...

hyyper, jamster is the english version of jamba...

Also about beverly hill cops, that movie ur talking about, it plays in Paramount wonderland. Or at least one of those movies...

Post May 31st, 2005, 11:48 pm

I went to France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Lichtenstien for 10 days. and i noticed the Crazy Frog thing on the TV all the time. Every time it came on, me and all my friends would dance to it! (It was a school trip. that is why my friends were there) WE all thought it was prety cool. but after the 3 time in one commercial brake it got wicked anoying. You Crazy Europeans are obbsessed with RingTones! US Tv hasen't even stuped that low as to have only ring tone adverts on TV! lol

Post June 1st, 2005, 1:55 am
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
What I do is leave my xbox running comercial start playing a little then go back to show(other room my bro watches same thing so freeken loud so I know when the shows back and he mute)

Post June 1st, 2005, 3:13 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Originally posted by hyyyper

hyyper, jamster is the english version of jamba...

Also about beverly hill cops, that movie ur talking about, it plays in Paramount wonderland. Or at least one of those movies...

Oh, reely, cos that's was what i was saying (or at least trying), i ain't stupid

Post June 5th, 2005, 12:51 pm

Points on hand: 2,092.00 Points
Bank: 10.00 Points

Post June 5th, 2005, 1:24 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Post June 5th, 2005, 2:10 pm

Points on hand: 2,772.00 Points

Really weird game. But good to get your anger out on the frog.

Post June 6th, 2005, 1:17 pm

Post June 6th, 2005, 2:13 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

I heard that frog was one the no.1 of the UK charts....
is that correct.....cos that reely sad

Post June 6th, 2005, 2:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,092.00 Points
Bank: 10.00 Points

Yep, how on earth it beat Coldplay I have no idea...

Post June 6th, 2005, 3:36 pm

Post June 6th, 2005, 3:42 pm

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion