Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Twister II at SFEG

Twister II at SFEG

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 4th, 2005, 12:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,519.00 Points
Does anyone have a onride video of it? I am trying to recreate, and I have the top view, but its hard to see elevation from the top.

Post June 4th, 2005, 12:45 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Post June 4th, 2005, 1:15 pm

Points on hand: 2,519.00 Points

Post June 8th, 2005, 8:54 am

Points on hand: 281.00 Points
Bank: 7,431.00 Points

I rode the original Mr. Twister And what I've been told it was way better than the atempt at the redesign. you can see where the origanal first was taken from at http://members.aol.com/Bobcoaster/Twister.html
Hope this helps you out?

Post June 8th, 2005, 10:12 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Why are you recreating this coaster? I rode it and its one of the most drawn out wooden coasters I've ever ridden. It must pull like .15g at max, and I imagine it would be very boring to ride in the NL sim if accurately recreated.

Although I have not ridden it, I could almost guarantee that Mr. Twister was one of the best wooden twisters ever created. Ravenrider is probably dead on with the comparison between that and Pierce's redesign. I would suggest an attempt at recreating that rather than it's dull reincarnation. If you want information about Mr. Twister and how the ride feels, Bobcoaster is the one to ask. He is the only person I know of who has ridden it.

Post June 8th, 2005, 12:35 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Or if you are just looking to recreate something from Denver, do this;
http://rcdb.com/ig211.htm

Post June 8th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Yeah ask bobcoaster. He knows alot about the original Mr Twister, as to my knowledge it was one of his favourite rides ever. I think. I would also say recreate the original Mr Twister, as Twister II doesnt look as good.

Post June 10th, 2005, 12:38 pm

Points on hand: 281.00 Points
Bank: 7,431.00 Points

Nope Intaminfan I did get to ride it many times. In fact i've got way to many defunct ride on my list of rides. Haven't got to ride the new one but people said that peirce had famlyized the ride. The Original ride was my 1 one coaster along with The Idora Park Wildcat, witch I broke 2 ribs on.

Return to No Limits Coaster