Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster What is the next coaster type you want for NL

What is the next coaster type you want for NL

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post May 31st, 2005, 5:22 pm

Points on hand: 3,564.00 Points
Want all you want!, I think you will see updatd B&M brakes and trains!, I really want the supports and brake/lift hill walk ways sorted out!. The whole program needs a good overhaul. Maybe it's time for Ole to NL to bed and start on a new sim!. ROLL ON SCREAM MACHINES 2!.

Post June 1st, 2005, 8:25 am

Points on hand: 1,269.00 Points

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Originally posted by hyyyper

yeah i got that, but the track styles are the same aren't they?

Well, rockets use a whole different way of launching a ride. You could use a true rocket cable with magnetic fins. What you won't find on a normal cable lift hyper.

How about the brakes.. see the brakes on Goliath & WW and the ones on Xcelerator or Kinda Ka.....
But that's just an illusion.. to see so many choices

Post June 1st, 2005, 10:48 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
ah, ok, still then the choise would be in the brake/lift/transp. sec. itself, cause maybe people will be wanting to make both launch and lift or different types of brakes....

some track styles:
water boats (like ripsawfalls)
pipeline (viper)
themed trains (dragonhead on DuelDrags, spoiler on TTD)

Post June 1st, 2005, 1:24 pm

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
yeah some Intamin looper trains could be nice. Since the current one are hyper trains and don't deal with tight inversions that well.

Post June 2nd, 2005, 12:42 pm

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
i'd like to see suspended, toboggan (avalanche pkd), spinning, ultra twister, real mine trains, pinfari, arrow hyper trains, space mountain style rides (3 seater cars with that same style track) more realistic supports, some sort of auto-support thingie for steel rides (steel structure), s&s thrust air rides, easier to use theming stuff (like CAD), more building room (for taller and longer rides, although unrealistic), elementary incorperated into NL so you don;t have to create an element and insert it, instead you'd have an option of hand building or using the math, more realistic tunnel limits, more realistic friction + gravity, more color options, the ability to insert a soundtrack, the ability to have flashing or moving lights and effects(not rct style unrealistic crap ones), more tunneling options, dragster style launches, compressed air launches, curved breaks like on old wooden rides, phantom's revenge style trains, etc

but i think that's a bit too much to expect from one update [;)]

Post June 2nd, 2005, 8:28 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
I'd like suspendeds, more brake, launch, and vehicle options for the 2 seat intamin, some improvements to graohics, and muiltiple coasters per scene.

Post June 8th, 2005, 11:09 pm

Points on hand: 2,510.00 Points

I'd like to see the hydralic launch system, BUILT IN HEARTLINER, animated theming, and built in elementary. O, and all the everybody else said. =)

Post June 8th, 2005, 11:44 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

why do we even have these wish lists??? they are getting annoying

Post June 9th, 2005, 12:34 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

I'd like to have a built in AHG, built in Elementary, and built in tracksmoother. Oh, and terraformer.

Post June 9th, 2005, 12:38 am
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

^... there already is a terraformer....

the only thing id liek to see for the next nl update is a track system more like and or the other sims, so you could make custom tracks and stuff...i tryed to do this... but everything got all f'd up... stupid NL peeps try to include so much in the editor and simularot exe files, and the other stuf is in formats that like 3 programs can use, and 2 of them like dont work for windows *earlist version* and lator Xd... meh....

Post June 9th, 2005, 11:50 am

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

i understood what you said clearly. ;)

---------

but my point with these wish lists is that is they dont not need to be here at all. and besides people, the track smoother is not going to be included in it b/c then Tia and buster will not to make any money off the CK. elementary doesnt need to be in it b/c there is no point. the only thing i *could* see in the editor is the AHG, but that is still a stretch. and they arent going to have most of these in the near future updates b/c they are busy working on the Beamer cars.

Post June 9th, 2005, 6:58 pm

Maybe they should use the connect to window technique that coaster calc uses. But then again, the coaster calc blocks info on segment lengths. In that case, they should probably make a small button, place it somewhere it won't block, then when you click the button, it pops up.

Post June 9th, 2005, 7:12 pm
rob User avatar

Points on hand: 3,083.00 Points
Out of flying or suspended coaster...I would like to see both those are pretty cool and would be fun to make a track with

Post June 9th, 2005, 9:25 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by coasteragent99

Maybe they should use the connect to window technique that coaster calc uses. But then again, the coaster calc blocks info on segment lengths. In that case, they should probably make a small button, place it somewhere it won't block, then when you click the button, it pops up.

Doenst block anything for me...I just single click the bar and it moves itself to the left hand side ;)

Image Insert:
87.95 KB

I still see no point in "integrating" things that already work perfectly as is. If you are so worried about extra clicks or wasting precious seconds, Id reccommend not using the computer anymore and utilizing your time better. Otherwise, dont cry over a few seconds.

Post June 9th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

I just thought of this, I would really like to be able to open more than one track file at a time! That would make it alot easier when working with tools. You wouldn't have to keep opening and closing files everytime you make a change.

Post June 9th, 2005, 10:18 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Yea like having more than one file open too that would be nice. Being able to C&P supports aswell .... that would be a blessing especially for larger coasters.

Post June 10th, 2005, 6:02 am

Points on hand: 3,503.00 Points
Did you know that you can open multiple instances of the editor?
Now you know.

Buster.

Post June 10th, 2005, 8:16 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

I think they mean like having several tracks within the editor, like you can have more than one sheet at windows.excel, if you get what i mean...

Post June 10th, 2005, 10:16 am

Points on hand: 3,514.00 Points

Back to the coaster types i'd like to see a Giovanla Mega coaster like Goliath.

Post June 10th, 2005, 10:37 am
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Originally posted by Buster

Did you know that you can open multiple instances of the editor?
Now you know.

Buster.

[:D] Thanks.

Post June 10th, 2005, 10:43 am

Originally posted by GRIM

^... there already is a terraformer....

I know, my post was just a joke...

Will you idiots shut up already about the "I want THIS in NL!!!111!!"? Its so annoying. Nobody cares what you say anyway.

Post June 10th, 2005, 10:57 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

The why bother reading IF?
i just hope ole is reading this some way of another....and then our prayer may have been heard

Post June 10th, 2005, 11:07 am

Why do I bother reading? To laugh at things such as:
i just hope ole is reading this some way of another....and then our prayer may have been heard

Post June 10th, 2005, 11:17 am

Originally posted by Fornication Nation

I just thought of this, I would really like to be able to open more than one track file at a time! That would make it alot easier when working with tools. You wouldn't have to keep opening and closing files everytime you make a change.

Why don't they just allow muiltiple coasters per scene? If you, for whatever reason, want them seperate, then they ought to let you save the track as a file and import it into a new scene.

Post June 10th, 2005, 1:52 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by IntaminFan397

Why do I bother reading? To laugh at things such as:

well i think you're the most the?????????stic person on the site...

PreviousNext

Return to No Limits Coaster