Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster What is the next coaster type you want for NL

What is the next coaster type you want for NL

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 10th, 2005, 1:58 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by IntaminFan397

Originally posted by hyyyper

The why bother reading IF?

Why do I bother reading? To laugh at things such as:
i just hope ole is reading this some way of another....and then our prayer may have been heard

well, you're the most the?????????stic person on the site...

Post July 21st, 2006, 9:52 am

Points on hand: 1,627.00 Points
Couple of styles I want.

B&M Flying Coaster
Giovanola's models
Larger track building space so someone can actually make an accurate re-creation of Steel Dragon 2000.
B&M Dive Machine
ALLOW US TO MAKE TWO SEPARATE TRACK CIRCUITS AS A SINGLE COASTER. WE WANT TO BUILD TRADITIONAL RACING AND/OR DUELLING COASTERS!
Sorry for the all caps there. Just wanted to get that off my chest.
Possibly 4D though I'd rather wait for NL2 to see that because I want them to take the extra time to do 4D right.
Bobsled coasters, MAYBE.

Post July 21st, 2006, 10:57 am

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

I really hope in either 1.6 or 2, that they just make coasters be able to look real. I mean, they seem real right now, but there's just so much more you could do that would add that nice effect and make it like you're there.

Post July 21st, 2006, 11:22 am

Points on hand: 2,590.00 Points
what i would really like to see, and this is just because this has always tickled my fancy, is looping mine-train style coasters

example: http://rcdb.com/ig907.htm?picture=22

Another thing that would probably make alot of people happy (probably about the 5th time someone has said it) would be more realistic rocket coasters, rather than just using the hyper 2-seaters for ebvery intamin style coaster we can think of.

Previous

Return to No Limits Coaster