Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Michael Jackson not guilty

Michael Jackson not guilty

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 13th, 2005, 5:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

blah, I wanted to see him get locked up. oh well, next time I guess

Post June 13th, 2005, 5:37 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

damn, you got to him before me, lol, about next time.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8062350/?GT1=6657
I'm pretty sure he's guitly though, but I didn't expect to see him get locked up, maybe just some community service, but this is surprising.

Post June 13th, 2005, 5:50 pm

Points on hand: 3,741.00 Points
I'm not really surprised, considering how badly the case was mismanaged by the prosecution!

Post June 13th, 2005, 6:04 pm

Points on hand: 4,183.00 Points

I think that Jackson is guilty, and I'm really interested in hearing what happened in the jury room...

Post June 13th, 2005, 6:18 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,873.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

eh, he should have been locked up for being stupid. I mean they accused him before, what made him believe it would not happen again and in greater proportions. Hope he learns a valuable lesson of life, help yourself as for when extending your hand to help others some may bite back.

Post June 13th, 2005, 6:34 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Well, if anyone is curious in the future as to when the decline of civilization began ... just glance at today's date.

However, if I was him I would burn Neverland to the ground for the insurance, get on a plane, and never set foot in the US again.

Post June 13th, 2005, 6:47 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post June 13th, 2005, 6:50 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post June 13th, 2005, 6:55 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

lol, Micheal Jackson didnt molest those kids, he made love to them

I think its the whore parents of the kids who just want money of Micheal Jackson is what this is all about. I couldnt care less if he molested them kids, he will still be a great musican and dancer

Post June 13th, 2005, 7:39 pm

Points on hand: 2,953.00 Points
He invited little boys to his room. What to plays games? I know that he playe with them. He's weird.

Post June 13th, 2005, 9:22 pm

Points on hand: 69.00 Points
WTF, i cant belove they didnt convict him, I lost $10 because he wasnt found guilty ****

Post June 13th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Well darnit Xtreme --- there goes your allowance for this week. [lol]

Post June 13th, 2005, 11:25 pm

Points on hand: 4,273.00 Points

Well, unlike all of ya'll I thinhe didn't do it...hell I do think he is stupid for some of the things he either did or said on tv that made him look guilty...point being those people were just after his money. Too bad he's 44 Million Dollars in debt, so they ain't gettin' so much as a got damn Big Mac from him let alone some money, all those parents aren't stupid, but made a stupid choice...i don't give a damn if he is the king of pop, i wouldn't leave my kid (if i had one) unattened with a stranger, no matter how popular....but I still don't think he did it, his "on tv" actions were just stupid...

Post June 13th, 2005, 11:32 pm

Points on hand: 2,487.00 Points

i personally think he's guilty as hell and i was suprised when he was found not guilty, but hey, i can't do anything about it so i just hope it doesn't happen again [xx(]

Post June 13th, 2005, 11:39 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Too bad he's 44 Million Dollars in debt

Well he should have thought about that before he stole the beatle's music from Paul Mcartny, or however you say it.

Post June 13th, 2005, 11:49 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

No one actually knows if he is in debt. Every news outlet has a different story regarding his money. Some say his is in debt up past his rectum, some say he is just hovering above being broke and others even say he is doing quite fine.

Post June 14th, 2005, 1:10 am

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
I wish the bastard wouldve been locked up years ago when he was first accused...( Sorry for the language) but come on any body with 2 eyes can see he is guilty, and has molested the children, come on even the brother said that he was guilty...and second off, some of the moms are at fault also, because who in there right mind would allow their children to come into a strangers home, and even if they did know him, who would let their children go in their unsupervised, and even spend the night? Maybe hes not guilty for giving the children intoxicating material, ill give him that, but all the other accused sentances should be confirmed guilty...all I can say is that im more pissed that any one knows...

Post June 14th, 2005, 10:04 am

Post June 14th, 2005, 10:15 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by PumpMeUp

I wish the bastard wouldve been locked up years ago when he was first accused...( Sorry for the language) but come on any body with 2 eyes can see he is guilty, and has molested the children, come on even the brother said that he was guilty...and second off, some of the moms are at fault also, because who in there right mind would allow their children to come into a strangers home, and even if they did know him, who would let their children go in their unsupervised, and even spend the night? Maybe hes not guilty for giving the children intoxicating material, ill give him that, but all the other accused sentances should be confirmed guilty...all I can say is that im more pissed that any one knows...

and how do you know he's guilty?
they don't have any proof....
just because he acts weird doesn't mean that he's guilty
if there was good evidence i'd agree with giving him live or something

Post June 14th, 2005, 11:08 am

I agree with you hyyyper, but he got his second chance and he lost it and I think that they should have locked him up. The first time he payed all this money so that he wouldnt go to jail and know when he should he isnt.

Post June 14th, 2005, 11:17 am

Originally posted by hyyyper

Maybe he has been to Neverland? [lol] OK, that was a joke ...

Post June 14th, 2005, 11:32 am

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

I think he's guilty. I really don't care what happens to him. He's freaky. How would you explain Never Never Land Ranch and all of that? He makes it sound like he's being picked on. There are hundreds of celebrities you could do the same thing to that are way richer. Why would they go and pick him of all the other people? So yeah, I think there's something going on. Plus he got all those nose jobs and bleached his skin.

Post June 14th, 2005, 12:15 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Originally posted by TConwell

Originally posted by hyyyper

Maybe he has been to Neverland? [lol] OK, that was a joke ...

[lol][lol][lol]

Post June 14th, 2005, 12:25 pm

[pdie] That is what I want Michael Jackson to DO!!!!!!

(sorry for this exsplicite coment)

(sorry for spelling) [lol]

Post June 14th, 2005, 1:12 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

YAY, im soooooo happy that hes not guilty!!!!!!!! I am like one of the only people i know that was really really happy! [:D]

Im not gonna comment on anyone elses opinion or shoot em down for sayin hes guilty cos its unfair, veryone has a right to an opinion. As long as i dont get shot down for believing in him! [:D]

Wahoooooooooooooooo

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion