Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Michael Jackson not guilty

Michael Jackson not guilty

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 14th, 2005, 1:44 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by hyyyper

Originally posted by PumpMeUp

I wish the bastard wouldve been locked up years ago when he was first accused...( Sorry for the language) but come on any body with 2 eyes can see he is guilty, and has molested the children, come on even the brother said that he was guilty...and second off, some of the moms are at fault also, because who in there right mind would allow their children to come into a strangers home, and even if they did know him, who would let their children go in their unsupervised, and even spend the night? Maybe hes not guilty for giving the children intoxicating material, ill give him that, but all the other accused sentances should be confirmed guilty...all I can say is that im more pissed that any one knows...

and how do you know he's guilty?
they don't have any proof....
just because he acts weird doesn't mean that he's guilty
if there was good evidence i'd agree with giving him live or something

There was reasonable doubt that he did not do it, so they can't convict him of charges if that's the case. But it does not say that he didn't do it, it just says that the accuser's handled the case very poorly, and Micheal Jackson's defense team was able to make the jury have a reasonable doubt he did not do it. Same with OJ, it doesn't mean he didn't kill his wife, but there was a possibility that he didn't. But we all know he did, otherwise we would be running around trying to find out who did kill his wife. But we aren't....
As for Micheal Jackson, as long as you keep your kids away from him, you should be fine.

Post June 14th, 2005, 3:06 pm

Points on hand: 69.00 Points

Post June 14th, 2005, 3:10 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

How? Just ....... how? I don't understand. He admits he sleeps in the same bed as children and all the other mess ...... If it was a regular guy, he would have been convicted and thrown in prison a long time ago.

If he isn't going to prison, then I really think the guy needs some help, mentally. He needs to see a phsyciatrist and sort himself out, anyone that wants to do that to their face, or do that with chlidren, obviously isn't in particularly good mental health.

The guy is a loony and I don't understand why he has so many fans ...... LOOK AT HIS FACE!!!!! [lol]

Post June 14th, 2005, 3:11 pm

Points on hand: 69.00 Points

Post June 14th, 2005, 3:58 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by gouldy

How? Just ....... how? I don't understand. He admits he sleeps in the same bed as children and all the other mess ...... If it was a regular guy, he would have been convicted and thrown in prison a long time ago.

If he isn't going to prison, then I really think the guy needs some help, mentally. He needs to see a phsyciatrist and sort himself out, anyone that wants to do that to their face, or do that with chlidren, obviously isn't in particularly good mental health.

The guy is a loony and I don't understand why he has so many fans ...... LOOK AT HIS FACE!!!!! [lol]

what does that had to do with it, like you're having the prettiest face ever

Post June 14th, 2005, 4:08 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points

Post June 14th, 2005, 7:20 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by jpecool

YAY, im soooooo happy that hes not guilty!!!!!!!! I am like one of the only people i know that was really really happy! [:D]

Im not gonna comment on anyone elses opinion or shoot em down for sayin hes guilty cos its unfair, veryone has a right to an opinion. As long as i dont get shot down for believing in him! [:D]

Wahoooooooooooooooo

That probably means that you've been to neverland and liked it... [lol]

Post June 14th, 2005, 7:25 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
How do we know that you haven't been to neverland yourself Dirk? [lol], j/k...just a joke.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion